Help us Recruiting our Superstars
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Do you have a passion for care? We're looking for people who want to join our growing team in Letchworth to help us find the perfect people to support the elderly in remaining independent at home. While you don't need any prior recruitment experience, admin experience and a passion for care are essential!
Being a small team this role will encompass various aspects of the business alongside the day-to-day stuff so every day is different!
Main Tasks, Role & Responsibilities
- Attract and select suitable CAREGivers
- Managing Enquiries and the candidate journey Through People Planner
- Manage and execute interviews
- Managing Recruitment Paperwork Timely and Accurate (eg DBS, Application Forms, References, Key Employment Documents, New starter Paperwork, enrolment etc)
- Compile Monthly National Minimum Data Set Employment Statistics
- Drive and innovate Social Media Network Recruitment Advertising
- Full UK driving licence.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in care sector.
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to use good judgement in assessing difficult situations.
- Proficiency in a Microsoft Office software environment.
- Ability to inspire others to start their career in care.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.