Office Opportunity in Family-Owned Care Company
Operations Services Coordinator
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We're looking for an Operations Services Coordinator role to manage the day to day running of Home Instead Senior Care operations, with particular attention to the ‘CAREGiver Experience’. Being a small team this role will encompass various aspects of the business alongside the day-to-day stuff so every day is different!
Main Tasks, Roles and Responsibilities:
- Onboarding new CAREGivers; shadow support, online system management, buddy system, appraisals and one to one meetings
- Supporting development; monitoring elearning platform, helping CAREGivers evidence the Care Certificate, arranging relevant extra training
- Keeping accurate records; ensure all documents are up to date
- Back-up on call; once a month supporting on call team with out of office hours queries and occasional call cover
- Full UK driving licence
- Two years experience in care sector (minimum)
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to use good judgment in assessing difficult situations.
- Proficiency in a Microsoft Office software environment.
- Care certificate preferred but not essential.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.