We currently have 4 vacancies in South Lanarkshire.
Care ManagerApply Now
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for the elderly in their own homes. We have won numerous awards the most recent being Best Employer in Care (96% of Staff recommend us) and Queens award for innovation and enterprise. We truly are ‘changing the face of aging’
The Home Instead Senior Care South Lanarkshire office is looking for a motivated individual to join our management team as a Client Care Manager. This will be a fantastic opportunity for a person with a genuinely caring nature to join a growing business which is making a positive difference in the lives of others and their local community. This will be a demanding yet rewarding role for someone looking for professional development.
We supply person centred and bespoke care services to our clients across the South and North Lanarkshire. We strive to deliver the highest standards of support and change people’s lives for the better.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual that shares our core values, to lead our Team providing relationship led care to our Clients. Our approach is underpinned by a minimum call duration of 1 hour.
This is a demanding, challenging and exciting role for a creative individual with good communication skills and a particular interest in developing 'best practices' to ensure quality care.
As Client Care Manager you will be commercially aware and be proud to represent us and be an ambassador for our high quality services. You will be responsible for the efficient running of the business and managing the needs of the clients and day to day management of internal staff and CAREGivers. It’s important that you buy into the Home Instead quality way off delivering care, as we believe that we are different from the other care companies.
The office is based in Lanark with a satellite office in Hamilton. Your role will involve a mixture of office based commercial and administration work, care co-ordination and field work which can mean travelling across the territory, therefore being a car driver is essential. You will share your time between the office and out in the field with clients and caregivers, which will require you to be flexible in your approach to working patterns.
We will require the suitable candidate to hold a minimum SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, with a view to working towards a SVQ 4 in Leadership and Management and have at least 5 year’s experience in the care sector.
- Accountable to the owner of the business
- Achievement of targets and delivery within budgets
- Management of staff and responsibility for their workload
- To ensure successful operation of quality control systems
- To participate in the growth and development of the business along side the owner
- To be the business’s interface with new and existing clients
Your job will entail:
- Providing managerial support to office staff and Caregivers
- Co-ordinating service delivery with clients, caregivers, families and other professionals
- Delivering care consultation, service reviews and completing client support plans
- Delivering Staff supervisions and support visits and managing those functions
- Input and responsibility for Home Instead Franchise Compliance and Care Inspectorate standards
- Assistance in delivery of CareGiver Training
- General office administration and meeting daily business needs as required
- Participation in on-call function as required
- Management experience of service provision in the care profession. Minimum standard of qualification to be registered as Care Manager with Care Inspectorate in Scotland and the Registered Manager’s Award or equivalent in order to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial business awareness
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Skills in assessment and care planning
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Ability to cope with change
- Must have clear PVG
- Must have full driving license
- Must be qualified to Registered Manager level to SSSC and Care Inspectorate in Scotland
- To be able to plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
- To able to develop and maintain the quality control system
- To have a strong knowledge of the requirements of the Care Standards regulations
- To be able to create and maintain administrative systems
- To be able to recruit, select and effectively supervise a dispersed workforce
- To be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Salary £27k+ dependant on skills and experience
- Continuous professional development
- Being part of highly motivated, dynamic team
- Join a successful and growing organisation
- Position subject to satisfactory references and enhanced PVG check
Please contact Alan Barr on 01555 666474 or send a CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Care Giver Vacancy in Biggar, South LanarkshireApply Now
We are currently looking for experienced Care Givers to help with new clients we have taken on in the Biggar area. Ideally looking for someone who is interested in part-time work of around 20 to 25 hours and willing to work weekends and evenings.
If you are interested in finding out some more details then give Gill a call on 01555 666474.
Want to make a difference then join the team - Part-Time CAREGiverApply Now
We are not your typical Home Care Company..........we are different from the rest!!
Due to continued growth at Home Instead Senior Care South Lanarkshire we are looking to expand our team of Home Care Assistants. We are looking for caring, compassionate and reliable CAREGivers to visit our clients in their own homes.
Client visits are a minimum of one hour, so quality care can be provided. We know that building a relationship is important so you will regularly provide visits to the same clients and won't be running around all over the place. Visits might include providing companionship, escorting a client to an appointment, taking a client out and about, preparing a meal, helping with light household duties, getting a client out of bed in the morning or helping them to bed at night. It really is a rewarding role.
We value our CAREGivers, provide excellent training and then first class ongoing support. Ideally you will be looking for part-time hours approximately 10-20 hours per week and you must be available to work the odd weekend.
If you live in the South Lanarkshire area then please get in touch on 01555 666474 or through our website enquiry process. We look forward to hearing from you.
CAREGivers WantedWe currently have vacancies for CAREGivers in our region. Click here to apply for a position with your local office.Apply Now
I think the service is very good, very reliable and my husband gets on very well with the caregiver. She takes him out some days for coffee, also I enjoy my free time.Clients Wife