Help us help our team to care!
Part Time Office Administrator
Excellent support, the opportunity to train and progress in a growing office
Our office was established in 2015 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients and CAREGivers receive excellent quality care and support the growth of our business.
The administrator is a key role and you will be responsible for the smooth running of the office and for supporting a busy office, working effectively as part of a team.
Handling telephone calls, emails and visitors, you will deliver an outstanding customer care experience making everyone who interacts with you feel special and welcome. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks as required to support the smooth running of the office.
- Answer calls in a friendly, calm and professional manner and route appropriately, take accurate messages, log information on system and follow up accordingly
- Take employment enquiry calls from prospective employees, "sell" the role of CAREGiver and arrange for application process as appropriate
- Take client enquiry calls in a calm, friendly and knowledgeable manner, enter information into system and onto enquiry slips for Care Manager and arrange consultations
- Manage filing and shredding and scanning of files
- Maintain complete sets of all forms for CAREGivers and office team
- Order and maintain stock of all stationery and personal protective equipment
- Maintain a tidy and efficient office
- Other duties as required by Care Manager
No formal qualifications are required however you will need to demonstrate a good standard of spoken and written English and Maths.
Good, clear telephone manner and interpersonal skills
You will need a confident working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
If you are a really organised person who is able to maintain calm and oder in a whilrlwind, you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role may be subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.