Registered Manager for growing business
Bonuses and Incentives on completion of probation
Home Instead Shrewsbury, Ludlow and Oswestry has a vision to be recognised as the most trusted provider of life enhancing care and support in Shropshire, delivered to a standard that exceeds all expectations and enables people to live the life of their choosing, independently and securely in their own homes.
We are searching for a highly skilled, experienced Registered Manager with a strong care background, to manage the day to day running of Home Instead Senior Care operations, taking responsibility for compliance with all governing body requirements and legislation relevant to the service, whilst ensuring delivery of outstanding quality care to our clients and outstanding training and support for our CAREGivers and Office Team
This is a varied and challenging role, so we are looking for an individual who:
· has a proven track record in providing the highest quality of service.
· is commercially aware
· is experienced in leading, managing and coaching a team to provide quality, person- centred, domiciliary care services
· has Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services- Adults’ Management or equivalent
· has excellent knowledge of compliance and legislative requirements
· has the ability to inspire and build fantastic working relationships
· has the enthusiasm and motivation to develop our care services
· has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· has strong organisation and planning skills
· has good understanding of systems and processes
· is able to work well and accurately under pressure
· is flexible to meet the demands of the business
· can demonstrate good I.T skills and is a proficient user of Microsoft Office
Due to the need to support On-Call function, which may require you to support team members in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout a rural territory, you should have a driving license and access to a vehicle.
Our office has been established for 6 years and has an excellent reputation amongst the local community. This role will play a vital part in taking our office from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ whilst continuing to grow the business. If you have the drive and motivation to achieve our ambitions we would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, providing an environment of mutual respect for the people that we work with , the clients we look after and the communities in which we live and work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all clients and colleagues and expect all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to enhanced DBS clearance
Salary £30k with additional bonuses and incentives on completion of probation period.
Applications by 28th January 2019 to Rachael Griffiths, Home Instead Senior Care,Suites 8&9 Leaton Forest Offices, Leaton Knolls, Shrewsbury SY4 3HX