We currently have 7 vacancies in Shoreham, Petts Wood and Longfield.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Recruitment & Training Coordinator to join our team whose key role will be to acquire and develop the best CAREGivers to support our elderly clients. If you would like to join us please contact us via 01959 546 228 or email@example.com
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 (negotiable)
Office Hours: 9.00 – 17.00, Monday – Friday (Flexible work hours considered)
Contract Type: Permanent
Benefits: 28 days holiday, Perkbox, ongoing training, Employee assistance programme
Responsibilities will include:
- To manage all recruitment, including interviews, DBS checks and references
- Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements, organising recruitment open days and general networking
- Preparing and maintaining effective CAREGiver enquiry records
- Managing and delivering monthly/biweekly CAREGiver training/ assessment program by successfully coaching applicants to become job ready and advising managers on training and coaching needs and requirements.
- Generation and collation of starter paperwork prior to commencing work
- Working on a target to maintain an appropriate Client: CAREGiver ratio.
- Taking out of hours phone calls as part of “on-call” duties
- Covering CAREGiver calls in an emergency
- Health & social care industry background is necessary
- Previous experience delivering training or presentations to groups of learners (you will receive full training on the presentation content)
- Ideally some previous experience of interviewing and recruiting for new staff
- Ambitious, with experience of working to targets
- Organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- MS office and digital skills
- Team player
You will be based in our Shoreham office at Polhill Business Centre, London Road, Halstead, Sevenoaks, Kent TN14 7AA with occasional travel required in the local area.
Weekend WondersCaring doesn't stop at the weekend! Our clients love good company, sharing stories and even a short trip to a local place they love. If you have some spare time on the weekends, a kind heart and would enjoy providing companionship & support to a local person then please get in touch on 01959 546 228.Apply Now
Night owlsApply Now
We are looking for a few CAREGivers to spend a few hours a week for companionship & bedtime routine support for local clients. It may be helping make a homemade dinner, or just being there to support whilst they have a wash, to share stories and settle them into their bedtime routine. It may be to enjoy a favourite tv programme or hobby. Please do get in touch if you have been thinking of a part time role in your community, and want something rewarding!It's well paid, and full training and support is provided. 01959 546 228
Meopham & Vigo - Care Asistant WantedApply Now
We are looking for Care assistants in Meopham & Vigo, who can assist our clients for a few hours each week. If you have a car, enjoy meeting people, making new friends, and would like to help someone then please get in touch!
CAREGivers near Northfleet & GravesendApply Now
Part Time Job near Northfleet & Gravesend - increased local client enquiries mean that we need to build a small dedicated team of lovely friendly people who are looking for part time work around Northfleet & Gravesend. Could you be a great companion? You need to be over 18, with a car and a friendly personality - we would love to introduce you to our clients. If you like the sound of this, please get in touch on 01959 546 228.
CAREGivers in Dartford, Sevenoaks & Petts WoodApply Now
Do you know you have a special way of taking care of others? Perhaps you have been a family carer or you just want to make a difference to the life of an elderly person. So why not share your unique talents and skills to help older people stay independent and live the lifestyle they desire. Our CAREGivers support the elderly with companionship, home help, and also with their daily living routines.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who wants to make a difference
- Passion, commitment and a caring nature
- Due to the nature of the role driving is preferred
- No experience required!
- A great opportunity for progression
- A caring employer who takes care of staff
- Monthly rewards for hard work
- Additional training offered, including specialist Dementia training accredited by City & Guilds
- Competitive rates of pay
- Contribution towards mileage
- Flexible hours
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Paid annual leave
For more details regarding what the role involves, please see 'Our Care Services'.
CAREGivers WantedWe currently have vacancies for CAREGivers in our region. Click here to apply for a position with your local office.Apply Now
My sisters and I were so delighted to have found a care provider that provides exactly the kind of care that our mother requires. Going the 'extra mile' without fuss and with compassion sets the Home Instead team apart!Ray T.