Registered Care Manager
Excellent benefits including enhanced holiday and health cash plan
Home Instead is an award-winning family run business, that is part of a larger franchise network forming the world’s leading provider of homecare for older people. Our philosophy is simple ‘to support people as we would our own family”. We provide relationship-based care with all calls lasting at least 1 hour.
Our Scarborough office opened in 2020 and we have owned and run Home Instead in York since 2008.
We are looking for a new Registered Manager to join our Home Instead family during an exciting time within our business. The position is full time, permanent to be based at our office in Scarborough. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to build a career in care management with a provider renowned for quality.
The Registered Manager is the driving force of quality care delivery in our business, leading and supporting client services, focusing on quality, compliance and ensuring our customer experience is not just the best now but ensuring we continue to offer the very best quality of support and customer services for the future.
You will lead, manage and support a team of CAREGivers to deliver our services to our clients, working with your own team as well as support from our York office with finance, marketing and weekend on call. Unusually, you will also have a full hand over from the current interim care manager before she returns to her role in York.
You will build relationships with a range of contacts in the community in order to raise awareness of our services and generate enquiries from prospective clients.
This is a varied and challenging role so we are looking for an individual who:
- has a proven track record in providing the highest quality of service
- thrives in a fast-paced environment
- is experienced in leading a team to provide quality, domiciliary care services
- has Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services or equivalent OR wiling to work towards it
- has the ability to build fantastic working relationships
- has strong influencing skills and is commercially aware
- has the drive and motivation to develop our care services
- has strong organisation and planning skills
- is flexible to meet the demands of the business
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. We offer an attractive salary and a fantastic career development opportunity.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.