It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead
Salford City College Apprenticeship Scheme
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Exciting Business Administration Apprenticeship opportunity available in Swinton. Home Instead Senior Care, Salford has been rated OUTSTANDING by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) with an exemplary record for providing a top quality service. If you are open to learning new skills and starting an opportunity with good rates of pay apply now.
Overview of Role:
- Meeting and Greeting prospective Clients and CAREGivers
- Answering the telephone in a friendly and professional manner
- Supporting the office team with all clerical duties
- Data inputting
- Preparing Client and CAREGiver files
- Head of tea and coffee making
- Remaining cheerful and communicative
- To offer admin support to all aspects of the business
- Ensure all filing and data is up to date
- To answer phones calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages
- To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner or Care Manager
- Good understanding of all Microsoft office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English
- Good clear telephone manner
- Experience in office administration
- Professional manner
- Good interpersonal skills
We offer courses from level 2 right through to Management qualifications at Level 7, supporting candidates through their professional development. Career opportunities available.
Things to consider
Due to the requirements for the sector, candidates will need to be over the age of 19 to apply. The role may be subject to a DBS check.