We currently have 3 vacancies in Ruislip and Harrow.
Full Time & Part Time CAREGivers neededApply Now
Full Time & Part Time Carers Home Instead Senior Care Ruislip & Harrow £9.00 - £9.75 per hour
Are you a caring and compassionate person, looking for a 10 – 20+ hours per week, working mornings, evenings and weekends and have your own car? If so you could be the person we’re looking for to make a difference to our client’s lives.
No experience is necessary as we provide full training to a nationally recognised standard. What is important is that you can demonstrate empathy, compassion and reliability.
Home Instead is the No 1 Home Care provider in England with over 180 offices nationwide. We help people in our local community live independently in their own homes for longer, providing them with a full range of non-medical care services.
Home Instead is different to other care agencies, as we don't do short calls or make our staff wear a uniform and our Carers go back to the same clients all the time. We are a friendly, family orientated care organisation that genuinely values & supports our wonderful Carers
As full training is provided, no prior experience is needed and we provide you with
- Competitive rates of pay (£9.00 - £9.75 per hour – double on Bank Holidays)
- Travel allowance
- Holiday pay
- Health Plan
- Flexible hours, with guaranteed hours for the right applicants
- In–house Induction training, with national accreditation
- Fully supported on-going training to City & Guilds qualification
Want to make a difference? If you are aged 18+, hold a UK driving licence and have your own car (or access to one) then please call Caroline Hart at the Home Instead office on 01895 624230
CARE MANAGERApply Now
Registered Care Manager
HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE – Ruislip & Harrow
Having just received a GOOD rating from CQC, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, professional, caring and motivated Care Manager, or Assistant Care Manager seeking promotion, to join Home Instead in Ruislip, West London.
We are an established, growing, dynamic and quality driven Domiciliary Care company and part of a nationally recognized business with an outstanding reputation within the industry.
Having already established an excellent reputation locally we now have the platform to grow the business significantly in the next 3-5 years whilst maintaining our focus on delivering the highest quality care to private clients in the region.
We are looking for a Care Manager to join us on our mission to build the most outstanding care company in our region and someone who will truly enjoy helping to grow and develop the business as a key member of our friendly team
The role will have full responsibility to grow and develop the care operations and manage, motivate and inspire a team of staff and Caregivers to deliver the very best care possible, making a real difference to people’s lives.
The successful Candidate, leading by example, must be driven and possess real ambition: the challenge is to consistently provide the best quality of care in a homecare service whilst growing the company significantly over the next 3-5 years in line with our growth plans. Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent management and communication skills and be able to build close relationships with customers, care workers and office staff.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the legal and ethical running of the day-to-day operations.
- To be Registered Care Manager with CQC and to know and meet the day to day notification requirements of the Regulator
- Accountable to the owners of the business.
- Responsible for safe and legal delivery of service in full compliance with the existing and future regulatory framework.
- Achievement of sales targets and delivery within budgets.
- Implementing company policies and procedures.
- Organising and managing regular staff meetings.
- Understand and work within and to our franchise standards.
- Undertaking and monitoring of all appropriate assessments relating to new Clients.
- To undertake/facilitate reviews of customers’ needs/requirements in accordance with guidelines.
- Planning and implementing supervisions and appraisals in accordance with guidelines.
- To deliver/facilitate all necessary development requirements in accordance with the needs of the service.
- Manage and take on-call duties as part of a team on a rota basis.
- Ensuring all emergency on-call issues are dealt with effectively e.g. covering calls either directly or indirectly when care workers are sick or absent. Recording all emergency calls and passing the information to appropriate parties.
Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent understanding and experience of the social care sector
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory responsibilities
- Excellent and proven management skills, including personal time management
- NVQ Level 5 in care or equivalent, or already studying to achieve this qualification
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and electronic
- Experience of recruiting staff
- Excellent knowledge of health & safety
- Good negotiating skills
- Full driving license
Package & Benefits
An attractive package of salary & benefits is available to the right candidate
If you would like to discuss the position in confidence please contact Stuart Hart on 01895 624230 or send you CV to email@example.com
CAREGivers WantedWe currently have vacancies for CAREGivers in our region. Click here to apply for a position with your local office.Apply Now
Thank you to all the staff for looking after my mother. Being punctual and in a routine was a big help.Mrs H-Hillingdon