About Home Instead Rotherham
Home Instead Senior Care Rotherham provides local people with quality one to one support at home. That is companionship, home help and personal care. We help our Clients to remain independent, be safe and enjoy life:
- We are Family Owned and Managed by David & Karen who live in the Borough.
- We Never Compromise on quality of service and our management team focus on excellent care planning, implementation and communication.
- Traditional Family Approach. We only employ staff who we would be happy to support our own family. CAREGivers are carefully matched to meet Clients’ wishes, interests and needs.
- Proper introductions. CAREGivers are properly introduced to Clients by management before a service starts. This helps Build Relationships and gives family extra Peace of Mind.
- Regular, Reliable Support. The same CAREGivers visit each time creating confidence. Our CAREGivers always turn up on time. Visits are for a minimum of an hour.
- Safe. CAREGivers are Police checked and provide six references. We work as partners with other professionals and organisations such as Fire & Rescue and Rotherham Alzheimer’s.
David & Karen have personal and professional experience of the difficulties and emotional impacts faced by older people and their relatives. Recruiting caring and compassionate Managers and CAREGivers also gives Home Instead Senior Care Rotherham the ability to support families as part of providing an excellent service for all.
[The CAREGiver's] '...personal attention is good. You seem important to them. They are respectful.'Client Mr B W - Rotherham