Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The Care Coordinator/Scheduler is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Care Coordinator/Scheduler is expected to assist and support other staff members in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Coordinate CAREGiver schedules on a daily basis
- Coordinate and maintain monthly client schedules
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Field new client enquires over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter information into database and handover to Care Manager
- Develop and maintain relationships with both clients and CAREGivers
- Identify and report to Care Manager, areas of recruitment & retention needed
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records
- Process and mail initial service enquiry letter/brochure
- Provide up to date hand over for out of hours cover
- Participate in out of hours “on call” rota
- Field employment inquiries from prospective CAREGivers and arrange for application process as needed
- Assist Care Manager in completing Client Journal
- Participate in quarterly CAREGiver meetings
Job type: Part time
- Experience of working in a scheduling role within a home care or other relevant environment such as logistics.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office and CRM software with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Highly resilient and positive with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Logical and analytical with the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.#
Due to the nature of the role you must be a driver with access to your own car.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.