Recruitment and Marketing Coordinator
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Are you good at talking to people? We are looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our team. As the Recruiter Networker you will spend half of your time in the office; answering the phones, speaking to candidates, interviewing potential CAREGivers and the other half of your time out in the field, building the Home Instead brand in the local community.
We are looking for a passionate, engaging people person!
Office based Recruitment
Getting the right people is essential for Home Instead. We want only the best CAREGivers to support our elderly clients.
You will –
· Speak to each new candidate with passion, giving them a real picture of what Home Instead life is all about.
· Interview each potential new CAREGiver, ensuring we are only taking on the highest quality of CAREGiver, which meets the needs of the business and share the Home Instead ethos.
· Be a stickler for detail! Maintaining accurate and up to date records on our in-house tracker and GDPR compliant recruitment admin.
· Make use of our online platforms to engage with a variety of audiences, including our website, Facebook site and Instagram page – telling positive stories and building our online presence.
· On-board each new CAREGiver to the business, making sure they have the best journey through the recruitment process and feel supported in their new role as a CAREGiver.
· Be creative! We are always looking for new ways to attract new people to the business.
Field Based Networking
You will spend half of your time out in the local community, so you won’t be afraid to approach new people.
You will –
· Share our passion for high quality home care and will be able to talk about what we do with ease.
· Be able to approach new organisations, introducing yourself, the business and raising awareness of recruitment opportunities.
· Build solid and lasting relationships with local community groups and organisations, with the view to give more visibility of who we are, what we do and why we are different.
· Research and attend local recruitment fairs and other community events.
· Present a variety of workshops, including dementia friends and scam awareness to small groups.
· Use your excellent computer skills to maintain accurate and up to date records of your networking activity.
Is this for you?
You will have a reputation for being highly social – you love meeting new people and feel comfortable talking to groups! You are highly independent and can manage your own workload. You love planning and seeing things through from start to finish. This is a job like no other, you will be part of a small, close-knit team who are extremely passionate about what they do.
Home Instead are world renowned for their high quality, person centred care. You will be dedicated and keen to get involved in maintaining our sterling reputation.
Essential Person Criteria:
· Passionate about high quality care for elderly people.
· Exceptional organisational skills; you love to make a plan and see it through!
· A resilient nature and able to remain cool under pressure.
· A proactive outlook, not afraid to explore and suggest improvements to processes.
· Happy working both independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent IT skills – a quick learner who is comfortable will all forms of social media.
· Comfortable will all Microsoft packages, especially Outlook and Excel.
· Quick typist.
· Highly organised.
· Professional telephone manner.
· Experience within a recruitment or a sales-based role is preferable.
· Salary £17,000 - £18,000 pro rata, dependent upon experience.
· Free nearby car parking.
· Auto-enrolled company pension.
· Ongoing training opportunities.
· Very real opportunities to progress your career in a growing business.
· Working for the Number 1 Rated Home Care Company in the UK.
This role is currently offered on a part-time basis; 20 hours per week Monday – Friday with expectations for it to become a full-time role at some point in future dependent on company progress. However, there is the need to be flexible with hours as you will be required to work the occasional evening and weekend if necessary.
Due to the nature of this role having a big element of being community based it is essential that you live in or very close to Romford and that you are able to drive and have access to your own car.
If you are looking for a job that really makes a difference and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01708 395040.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.