Find Out More
We’re looking for kind, empathetic and passionate individuals to join our team of CAREGiver's to support our elderly clients in Redditch.
Are you a natural communicator who loves building relationships? Do you want to make a real difference in people’s lives?
Then you could be exactly the sort of person we’re looking for to uphold our reputation for providing only the highest standards of Care.
We’re looking for individuals who enjoy working with people, who like to be busy and like to work as part of a great team. We pride ourselves in providing a tailor made, one-to-one service that focuses on the highest standards of care to enable and enrich our clients lives so they are able to stay in their own homes for longer. You may be offering help around the house, cooking a healthy meal, running errands or helping them to get dressed all whilst acting as a companion.
You may have come from a customer service based background like retail or catering, but it’s really your friendly and positive attitude that we’re interested in so don’t worry if you don’t have professional carer experience, our training will take care of the rest.
It is essential that you have a full UK driving license and access to a reliable vehicle.
In return you will enjoy…
- The satisfaction of helping your local community.
- Minimum of 1 hour calls – often longer. You have time to care!
- You will be introduced to your client before you start caring for them.
- You will be carefully matched to ongoing clients you can build a relationship with.
- Free initial training, which works towards your Care Certificate
- Specialist training such as QCF’s in Health and Social Care
- Weekday rates of pay £8.40 - £9.97 depending on type of work and qualifications.
- Weekend rates of pay £9.45 - £9.97 depending on qualifications.
- Double pay on bank holiday £16.80 - £19.94
- Plus paid mileage and paid annual holiday allowance.
We care for clients from 7am – 10pm seven days a week. This position will be ideal for those looking for part time work
- We will consider all blocks periods of availability on a case by case basis but must include some hours every other weekend.
Apply Now or call 01564 741 620 and ask for Kerry or Jordan for more information
Find Out More
Welcome to the Home Instead family!
When you join Home Instead, you will hear a lot about the 'Mum test', this means we only want to hire CAREGivers that we would want taking care of our own family.
Each CAREGiver is carefully selected, not for their CV or their experience (though sometimes a little experience helps) but rather for who they are.
Could you pass the mum test? Are you kind and caring? Do you want something more than just a job?
Could you make a difference in an elderly persons life?
If the answer is yes, the chances are you could make a fantastic CAREGiver.
We support our clients so that they can remain independent where they are happiest, in their own homes. As a CAREGiver you will support your clients in their day- to -day life; whether that is making the perfect cup of tea in the morning, accompanying them on a shopping trip or supporting them so that they feel safe getting into the shower, the possibilities are as varied as the people you support. What sets us apart is that we understand the vital importance of companionship in our elderly clients lives.
As a CAREGiver you will enjoy -
- Minimum of one hour visits, so you have time to care
- You will be matched to ongoing clients in your local area so that you can form meaningful relationships
- You will always be introduced to every new client that you work with
- You will receive above an exceptional rate of pay, including higher rates for evenings and weekends and double pay on bank holidays.
- As well as paid mileage, annual paid holiday, pension and other incentives.
- Free initial training as well as continuous opportunities to learn including QCFs in Health and Social Care and specialist Dementia training.
This is a family run business that cares for its clients but also cares for its staff, where every member of the team is valued.
We have used home instead for nearly 3 years, to provide care to my parents. The staff providing care were fantastic, nothing was too much trouble, they went over and above what we expected to make sure mom and dad were cared for, allowing us to keep mom at home for an extended period which is what she wanted.Miss M. Daughter of clients. Northfield
I would not hesitate to recommend Home Instead to anyone who needs care, everyone we have dealt with from carers to staff in the office has always been helpful nothing was too much trouble during some very difficult times for all the family.