We currently have 5 vacancies in Preston & South Ribble.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Scheduler to join our rapidly growing team in Preston! As a Scheduler, you will play a critical role in the success of our organisation by arranging the day to day schedules to ensure that our clients receive the high quality care they are looking for. We’re looking for someone with excellent communication skills, who loves helping people and families and who is used to working in a fast paced work environment.
- Manage day to day scheduling
- Develop and maintain relationships with both CAREGivers and clients
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in company database
- Input and create new client schedules on company database
- Ensure CAREGivers and clients are aware of their working schedules
- Communicate schedule changes to CAREGivers and clients
- Communicate with our Care Team regarding client needs and requests
- Be involved in the ongoing support of the CAREGiver team
- Participate in the out of hours “on call” rota
- Provide up to date hand over for out of hours cover
- Take part in out of hours care cover if required
- Experience in working in a home care scheduling or very similar role
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Experience in care work
- Experience in working with company scheduling systems
- Good standard of oral and written English
- Confident and efficient communicator
- Ability to follow instructions and company policies and procedures
- A full driving licence
- Team player with initiative and enthusiasm
Senior CaregiversApply Now
We are looking to support our wonderful caregivers and office staff by recruiting Senior Caregivers. If you are an experienced Caregiver who is passionate about providing excellent care, apply below for further information.
Make a difference in your local communityApply Now
CAREGiver opportunities in the Preston & South Ribble area, various hours are available, particularly evenings and every other weekend to help our clients to remain happy and healthy in their own home.
Be part of your local community, learn new skills and meet new people.
If you are a driver with your own transport, friendly, reliable and kind please call Preston 01772 724111 or contact us via the 'apply online here' link at the bottom of this page.
No experience necessary as full training will be provided. A commitment to working some hours every other weekend is required.
Part Time Evening/Weekend CAREGivers NeededApply Now
Do you have a few hours to spare in the evening or weekend? We are seeking caring people to support our clients with daily tasks so that they can remain in their own homes.
We aim to provide a high quality service to our clients which covers companionship, personal care and home help type duties. No experience is required but a compassionate nature and a willingness to deliver high quality support and care is needed. Full training and support will be given to you by our team.
Please contact Lindsay or Lisa on 01772 724111 who will be happy to help and answer any questions you may have
CAREGivers WantedWe currently have vacancies for CAREGivers in our region. Click here to apply for a position with your local office.Apply Now
I have been with home Instead over a year now, they are the only people that have kept there promise I have the same team of carers all the time, they are punctual friendly and helpful.I have had other companies in the past but they just messed me about these are so much better.Mrs k AshtonMrs K Ashton