About Home Instead Preston & South Ribble
Home Instead are England’s top homecare provider!!!!!! (to find out more go to latest news!)
Welcome to Home Instead Senior Care Preston and South Ribble - the trusted source of care at home.
Our CAREGivers are dedicated to making a difference to people’s lives in our community. They are kind, compassionate and share our values to provide quality care that is tailored to the individuals’ needs. We are here to help you and your family every step of the way because independence and continuing to live in the home you love, is so important.
If you need a listening ear, someone to share memories with over a cup of tea, company for a walk in the local park or a friendly face to go shopping with, we are here to help. The team has the added benefit of providing specialist personal care where needed including respite care and bespoke services for people who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
We all understand the need to ‘get it right’ each and every time we visit our clients and as such our calls are not rushed, in order to give our clients the time they deserve. We carefully match our CAREGivers to our clients and pay close attention to detail, which includes working to the high standards set by such governing bodies, as the Quality Care Commission (CQC), meaning that we actually do ‘get it right’.
Our pledge to you is that the care we provide is the care we would want for ourselves and our loved ones.
Remember.......to us it’s personal.
How we are different
At Home Instead Senior Care we like to do things differently, in order to provide the highest quality of care and companionship to our clients. We offer a truly personalised service, tailoring it specifically to each individual’s needs and wishes.
- All our visits are a minimum of one hour so we can give our clients the quality of time they need without feeling rushed.
- We stay for the full hour and do not deduct the travel time for the CAREGiver.
- We work closely with our clients to develop a personalised care plan tailored to meet the individual needs and preferences of our clients.
- We take quality very seriously, we are not a task based company, instead we put the client at the centre of everything we do.
- We carefully match our CAREGivers to our clients based on personality, interests and hobbies so they are able to form lasting relationships with a great level of trust.
- We always send the same CAREGivers to our clients; this provides continuity and forms part of the relationship building process and trust.
- We don’t have uniforms, ours is a personal and professional service.
- We prepare for cover in advance so there is never a time when a stranger will be coming to your home.
- We are proud to have our own Home Instead Training Academy which provides support to our CAREGivers to develop their skills and knowledge, ensuring we continue to provide the best possible care to our clients. All of our CAREGivers undertake a NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care and the Alzheimer's CARE Programme accredited by City and Guilds, which is the only one of its kind created and developed by a home care company in the UK.
"Your CAREGiver has arrived like a Super Hero to the rescue, calming my husband's agitation in minutes with his calm, professional ways."
"So grateful for his help."
"I'd like to thank you personally for all your help and support over the last few months and understanding that you have shown."
"Thank you so much. My life has been made so much easier by Home Instead."
Mrs A N, Leyland, Lancs