The results are in for our 2017 Annual PEAQ (Pursuing Excellence by Advancing Quality) survey and we’re delighted to announce that our clients and caregivers have once again given us excellent scores and feedback. Below is a snapshot of the survey from our Oldham & Saddleworth office.
How our clients scored us:
- 100% say My CAREGiver was properly introduced before they started working with me
- 98% say My CAREGiver is well matched to my needs
- 98% say They are likely to recommend the services of Home Instead
- 96% say My CAREGiver arrives on time
- 96% say The office team are responsive to any queries that i have
What our clients said about us:
- From the outset, companionship for my wife with dementia has been impeccable. A truly outstanding service and cannot be more highly recommended.
- No complaints at all. Everything has gone well. My caregiver is excellent in all respects.
- We have been with Home Instead for several years for help with my Mother and Father. I do not know how we would have coped without them.
- Home Instead provide an excellent home care service. The office staff are responsive and help with any queries. The caregivers are friendly and eager to help. Excellent service.
- After receiving help from other companies, which were unsuitable in many ways. The best thing I ever did was to Home Instead to assist with my husbands needs till he passed away. The service we received was exemplary.
- Absolutely delighted with the care from Home Instead. We have indeed recommended you to several friends. The carers are like another member of the family and go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Home instead have been looking after my wife for many years now. They have adapted over time to her needs. They are friendly, happy and very supportive. They are not just carers they are also friends we are both happy to see on a daily basis.
Mick Sheehan, managing director of Home Instead in Oldham & Saddleworth said “Once again I’m absolutely over the moon with the results. It just goes to show what can be achieved if you employ the right people, give them the correct training and support, and most importantly give them enough time to do their job properly. A huge well done to all the team!”
The PEAQ survey was completed independently by Smith & Henderson http://www.smithhenderson.com and is now in its seventh year.
At Home Instead we are extremely proud to be living our mission ‘To become the UK’s most admired Care Company through changing the face of ageing’.
This has been a very difficult time for the family and your help and support was greatly appreciated. We’d especially like to thank Mary as the primary Carer for her patience and kindness and yourselves for your flexibility with our arrangements.Mrs. K, Oldham