Business Development Executive
Home Instead Senior Care is the world's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people in their own homes. Here at the Oldham & Saddleworth office we are very proud to be rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we strive to create a warm, friendly and fun place to work for all our CAREGivers.
Our longer call times set us aside from other providers, giving our CAREGivers time to build up trust and rapport, creating lasting friendships.
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for ensuring achievement of revenue objectives for Home Instead Senior Care (Oldham & Saddleworth). Revenue is to be generated from a variety of Sales and Marketing duties, including researching and pursuing new referral sources and enhancing and maintaining relationships with existing referral sources. This position is responsible for reporting results to the Senior Leadership Team on a weekly basis. Discussing successes and opportunities, and demonstrating documented progress and inquiry production in Sales/Marketing/Networking areas.
- Achieve inquiry generation objectives with the primary goal of bringing in new clients and care staff to meet targeted growth.
- Develop sales and marketing plans, detailing weekly and monthly activities focused on meeting established goals.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the Home Instead brand. Effectively present Home Instead marketing materials and services to referral providers, including 1:1 meetings and conducting formal group presentations.
- Support the local community and position Home Instead as experts in social care by engaging in events, running workshops and raising awareness of elderly related issues.
- Develop and manage all electronic marketing, advertising and social media.
- Maintain accurate records of all networking, marketing and sales activities
What Will You Be Doing?
Approximately 50% of the time working in the community (Covid permitting), networking for clients and care staff, holding or attending events, and 50% of the time working from the office enhancing our online profile, preparing marketing materials, carrying out research and planning
Who Are We Looking For?
Someone with passion for the elderly, someone who knows and shares our values and culture. Someone who knows how to promote a service, create community relationships and network effectively.
- Related business, marketing or sales experience with a proven track record
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transport
- Good IT skills, social media knowledge, proficient in MS Office and creative design software
- Must be able to work evenings or weekends (if required)
- Travel time & mileage contribution paid
- Pension scheme
- Employee Benefits Scheme- with discounts on shopping, restaurants and more!
- Free membership to ‘Employee Assistance Programme’ which gives you 24/7 access to one to one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and well-being information