We currently have 4 vacancies in Norwich.
CARE MANAGER - NORWICHApply Now
Home Instead Senior Care Norwich are recruiting for an ambitious and dynamic Care Manager. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will have responsibility for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
The Norwich office has been established for over 8 years, has an excellent reputation amongst the local community and has won many awards including a Top 10 homecare.co.uk in 2017 for outstanding client feedback.
28 Home Instead offices are rated with CQC as “Outstanding”. We are looking for an energetic Care Manager to help take the Norwich office from “Good” to “Outstanding” while continuing to grow the business.
- Accountable to the Operations Manager
- Management of staff and responsibility for their workload
- Conversion of new client enquiries, care planning and risk assessment
- Delivering outstanding service to clients and staff
- Achievement of business growth targets
- Compliance with all relevant franchise standards, legal and regulatory requirements
Management experience of service provision in a relevant operational capacity:
- Commercial experience and business acumen
- Sales & influencing
- Leadership & management
- Customer service
- Relationship management
- Team building
- Organisation and planning
- Attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management in Health & Social Care desirable
- Participate in on-call rota
- Clear DBS
- Full driving licence and own car
- Good office IT skills
- Lives in the Norwich area
If you think you have what it takes please submit your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
MORNING JOBS IN NORWICHApply Now
BREAKFAST BUDDIES WANTED IN NORWICH
Are you a kind, caring person? Do you like to have a natter and a cuppa? Then perhaps you could help an elderly person get up in the morning and assist them with breakfast? Here at Home Instead we have openings for morning CAREGivers in Norwich. We provide care for a minimum of one hour, every time! We don't believe in cutting corners when it comes to Care! We want every elderly person to get outstanding care, and we are determined that our high care standards will never be compromised. Requirements for CAREGivers:
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
- Someone who wants to make a difference to the life of someone senior in their local community
- Available for part time work, must be able to start at 8am both during the week and alternate weekends
- Live locally in the Norwich area
Perks of being a CAREGiver for us:
- Excellent pay rates
- Paid mileage and realistic travel time between clients
- Opportunity to be part of a growing and professional team offering career progression and part of the UK's No.1 Homecare Company.
- £50 referral bonus for introducing new CAREGivers
- No previous care experience is required, as full training is provided. You are guided through the recruitment process by our Recruiter, what’s more our friendly office staff are also always on hand to offer any support or advice whenever you need it. Supporting our Care staff is paramount to us.
Please note that your own reliable transport is a necessity as many of our clients do like to be taken out and about Look forward to hearing from you! It is essential that our CAREGivers have excellent communication skills as many of our clients have hearing problems.
PART TIME JOBS IN NORWICHApply Now
Are you looking for rewarding part time work supporting local older people in their own homes?
Home Instead Senior Care in Norwich specialises in supporting older people to live comfortably and safely in their own homes. Our services include companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping and errands, personal care, medication reminders and more specialised dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
Working for us you will be working for the UK’s most admired care company providing world class home care for seniors. In return we offer:
- Flexible part time hours, competitive rates of pay, mileage allowance and paid holiday
- Longer care calls; our minimum call duration is 1 hour giving you the time to make a real difference to our clients
- Compatibility matching between CAREGivers and clients on the basis of character, background and requirements
- Personal introductions to your clients to help you start building your relationships
Do I need experience in care or qualifications?
You do NOT need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. We provide our CAREGivers with a comprehensive induction programme, including 3 months mentoring support, and on-going training and development.
What does the work involve?
Services provided by our CAREGivers are flexible to the needs of each client and may include:
- Help with daily personal care activities; dressing, bathing, grooming and medication reminders
- Practical assistance around the home such as cooking, cleaning, laundry and running errands
- Companionship, shopping and social activities
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia care
For more information call Lesley or Hannah on 01603 480980
CAREGivers WantedWe currently have vacancies for CAREGivers in our region. Click here to apply for a position with your local office.Apply Now
The service is very reliable and staff always pleasant and on time.Mrs M, Norwich