Are you reliable, organised and a natural when talking to people?
Do you feel passionate about delivering the very best care that is to offer?
If you are over 18 years, a car driver and able to commit to work from 7.30am and alternate weekends then you could be the person we are looking for. Previous care experience is not essential.
In return we offer great benefits, competitive rates of pay, mileage plus exceptional career opportunities.
Join our expanding CQC rated OUTSTANDING for Care team. Supporting clients in North Herts Hitchin, Letchworth, Baldock, Royston, Stevenage, Knebworth and in between.
We offer flexible, part time hours which can build to around 10-15 per week. Our busy times are 8am through to 10am in the mornings and 5pm to 7pm in the evenings and alternate weekends. Our care assistants / carers provide companionship based care, to local clients within their own homes.
Benefits of being a Care Assistant:
- Minimum of 1hr visits– we don’t do 15 or 30 minute calls!
- Excellent pay rates from £9.50 to £10 per hour (double on bank holidays)
- Our care assistants / carers visit regular clients at regular times
- Our supportive office team, introduce youto all new clients
- Experience is not necessary as full training is given –with opportunities for ongoing career development
- Our staff benefits include holiday pay, sick pay, paid mileage, pension scheme, employee assistance programme and discount benefits.
- An experienced office team will be on hand for guidance and support
- Every member of our office team started out working for us as a Care Assistant, great opportunities for career progression.
- Our mentor team support all new employees through completion of the Care Certificate within their first 12 weeks with us.
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant / Carer:
- Provide day to day support to our local clients, ensuring they remain independent in their own homes
- Ensure the environment in which our clients live is safe and clean
- Provide companionship based care and support
- With proper training guidance and support; provide non medical personal care assistance
- Deliver ongoing, continuity of care
Requirements of a Care Assistant / Carer:
- Naturally empathetic with a desire to make a positive difference
- Must be dependable and have a passion to serve others in the comfort of their own home.
- A real ‘people person’, conversationalist and positive attitude
- You must live near either; Knebworth, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Baldock or Royston
- You will need to be able to drive, have access to a car, and you must be over 18. It's Part Time work with every other weekend off and you will have a regular schedule so that you can plan ahead.
It's easy to apply online. What are you waiting for?!
CAREGiver Shirley says about CAREGiving with Home Instead,
"I'm just an 'ordinary joe' who's struck lucky and found my niche in life."
Could it be your niche too?
Tel: 01426 600462 – ask for DAVE
If you can picture it, you probably already have all the skills necessary to make an amazing difference to someone's life.
Pick up the phone and find out about what might possibly be the most rewarding part time work you may ever do.
- YES, we have time to care. (Min call time with Clients 1hr)
- YES, we do carefully match and introduce you to your client.
- YES, we do pay way more than min wage. £9.50 - £10 p/h.
- YES, we will pay your mileage between calls.
- YES, we recently won the national award as Best Care Provider!
- YES, of course you can call us on 01462 600462, ask for Dave and we can have a chat.
- YES, you can email us on: email@example.com
Look forward to hearing from you!!
“I love my job. It’s the most valuable job in the world, I’m empowering people to do just what they want to or what they are able to do - to live well with dementia, for example.” CAREGiver Helen has a wonderful outlook on the job she does. Have a read of her case study, and why not apply today? http://www.homeinsteadjobs.co.uk/case-studies/a-dementia-diary-it-could-be-you-one-day-2
If you would like information, please call Dave on 01462 600462 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
STOP LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND BE THE DIFFERENCE!
If you live in North Herts area, then we would love to hear from you!
At Home Instead, we (and our CAREGivers) believe that you cannot provide quality care and support in less than 1 hour, so that's the minimum length visit we undertake.
Must be / have:
- Good communication skills
- Good listener
If you share our passion for providing the best quality care and support, then call Dave on 01462 600462 or email email@example.com
Are you looking for morning and weekend work?
Have you considered caring.... it’s one of the most rewarding jobs. No experience needed?
All we ask is that you have a big heart and want to make a difference to someone's life.
We will provide all the training and tools to do the job properly.
We treat our staff with the same respect we do our clients
* Be caring, compassionate
* Have the ability to empathsis
* Have patience and understanding
Ideally we are looking for care drivers!
If you would like to find out more, ring 01462 600462 and ask for Dave or, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you caring?
- Do you enjoy meeting people?
- You have the ability to change lives and make a difference.
- Do you drive?
- We have lots of visits between 7 am – 10 pm
Part time hours available, to fit in with your personal commitments. Our working day regularly starts at 7.00 am – 10.00 pm.
Ideally, but not essential, have basic care and support experience - perhaps with a family member or friend
- Prepare a simple meal?
- Be a companion to someone who is lonely?
- Escort them to appointments, shopping, visit to garden centre, etc.
- You be compassionate and reliable?
- Are you looking for a position where you gain tremendous satisfaction for having an impact on improving someone’s life?
You do not necessarily have to have experience, as long as you care. We will give you all the training you need.
Competitive rates paid.
If you would like further information, please either ring 014623 600462 and ask for Dave , or, email: email@example.com