Join our expanding team, supporting clients in Newport, Caerleon and Chepstow and the surrounding areas. You support clients local to you!
We offer part time hours - with availability for mornings, evenings and weekends. Our care assistants provide companionship based care,to local clients within their own homes.
Benefits of being a Care Assistant:
- Minimum of 1hr visits– we don’t do 15 or 30 minute calls!
- Excellent pay rates from £8.50 to £9.20 per hour plus holiday pay
- Our care assistants visit regular clients at regular times
- Experience isn't necessary as we provide full training and mentoring
- Our supportive office team, introduce you to all new clients
- Our staff benefits include holidays, paid mileage, pension scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, and high street discount scheme/employee benefits scheme
- An experienced office team will be on hand for guidance and support
Our team support all new employees through completion of the Care Certificate, within their first 12 weeks with us.
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant / Carer:
- Provide day to day support to our local clients, ensuring they remain independent in their own homes
- Ensure the environment in which our clients live is safe and clean
- Provide companionship based care and support
- Deliver ongoing, continuity of care
Requirements of a Care Assistant / Carer:
- Naturally empathetic with a desire to make a positive difference
- A real ‘people person’
- Having your own car is essential as you will be driving from client to client and at times may be taking clients out
- Applicants must be flexible to work some evenings and weekends on a rota basis
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.50 to £9.20 /hour + holiday pay
- Newport, Caerleon and Chepstow and surrounding areas
- Own Transport
- Driving License
Some recent reviews:
Contact us today to find out more about some of the most rewarding work you may ever do!! Apply online or call to find out more: 01633 740028
Are you kind and compassionate? Are you looking to earn some extra cash?
Would you love to make a difference to someone’s daily life?
If you answered Yes to the questions then we would love to hear from you!
Home Instead Senior Care are currently recruiting people in Newport & the surrounding areas. We are looking for caring and reliable people to work locally and join our growing team helping our Clients.
Our aim is to help our clients maintain their independence and enjoy living in their own homes. Our work can range from preparing them a home cooked meal, taking them out shopping or to a favourite activity, a Doctor's Appointment, perhaps helping them get ready for bed, assisting with light housework or Medication reminders.
Join a care company that really is different to most others....
Why work for Home Instead Senior Care?
- Earn from £ 8.50 up to £ 9.20 per hour PLUS Double Rates on Bank Holidays
- Paid Mileage
- Holiday Pay
Experience isn't necessary as we provide a 3 day CAREGiver Orientation, with excellent mentoring from our highly experienced and friendly Field Care Supervisors & office team.