Join Our Team
We currently have 2 vacancies in Liverpool South.
Find Out More
Find Out More
As a caregiver you will work with a select group of clients in your local area that you will visit on a regular basis, helping them with a wide range of services, such as;
- Planning and preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Running errands
- Aspects of Personal care
- Engaging in activities like games, memory books, and light exercise
We are unlike other care providers as you will spend a minimum call time of an hour with each of your selected clients.
Working for Home Instead Senior Care you will benefit from;
We pay you £8.25 per hour per hour 8am till 8pm and £9.25 after these times and Weekends. We also pay double time during all public holidays
- We offer you Full Induction & ongoing training
- We offer you role development & opportunities to progress
- We give you Paid holidays
- Health & Social Care Diploma (Levels 2&3)
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia City & Guilds Training
- We offer a Employee Benefit scheme
- We offer places of work in your Local Area
- We offer consistency of clients so that you can build a great relationship with them.
- Scheduled work (Minimum call time of an hour)
- We give you 24/7 support and advice from experience and qualified staff members.
- We give you paid mileage, and contribute to travel expenses if asked to travel that little bit further.
Imagine going to work every day with a smile on your face, If you are someone who wants to make a difference to people’s lives, helping them to live independently in their own homes by providing the highest quality care
My mum has had dementia for a number of years, but after dad passed away we knew we would be unable to manage to keep her at home without help. Our first care provider did not meet her needs or our expectations of them. That was when we swapped over to Home Instead. Within 3 days mum was so much more relaxed, happy and alert. Her carers are more like friends who pop in to help her. My family all feel mums carers have made a real difference, not only to mum, but also now we know we can trust the carers to put mums needs first. So as a family we are really grateful to have found Home Instead Senior Care. Thank YouMrs C. Liverpool