"The Best Place to Work in Care"
At Home Instead we are dedicated to providing the highest quality care for senior people in the comfort of their own homes. Our ambition is to be known as the best place to work in care. We enrich clients lives by recruiting and training great people, and giving them time to establish great relationships with clients. We are an established, growing team in the heart of Rustington. We recruit people who share our values and dedication to making a difference. We are a small team supported by the expertise of a national franchise network.
To attract and select great people that share our values to join our dedicated Care Professional team and assist our growth.
To deliver a responsive end to end recruitment service that ensures a great candidate experience.
- Proactively source candidates using a variety of sources which produce high quality candidates.
- Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
- Manage all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
- Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local community.
- Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
- Develop and maintain our approach to recruiting on social media by generating interesting, innovative and timely content and campaigns.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop our unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other appropriate events.
- Support candidate selection activities.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information using the SmartRecruiters portal
- Use recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding our recruitment approach.
- Maintain an Employee Referral Scheme tailored to our Care Professionals.
- Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice approaches.
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain strong positive community relationships to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
- Experience of using a variety of attraction methods to source high quality candidates.
- Understanding of candidate screening and selection processes.
- Understanding of using recruitment data to make informed decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google suite, with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
- Previous experience of delivering a responsive end to end recruitment service.
- Experience of recruitment marketing with knowledge of preparing and managing recruitment campaigns.
- Experience of recruitment event organisation
- Good understanding of legislation relating to recruitment including Enhanced Criminal Record checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
- Experience in marketing and advertising.
- Driving Results
- Customer Focus
- Adapting to Change
- Planning & Organising
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Communication & Relationship Management
- Living Home Instead
- Agile Learner
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
This role will be mainly based in our Rustington office, with some opportunity for flexible working.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the demographic in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.