Make the Difference in Care
Industry Leading Training, Excellent Support
At Home Instead we are dedicated to providing the highest quality care for senior people in the comfort of their own homes. We enrich clients lives by recruiting and training great people, and giving them time to establish great relationships with clients. We are an established, growing team in the heart of Rustington. We recruit people who share our values and dedication to making a difference. We are a small business supported by the expertise of a national franchise network.
· This role is dedicated to ensuring that our clients receive the best possible care. You will visit clients, enhancing our relationship with them, carrying out needs assessments, updating care plans, matching and introducing CAREGivers and ultimately representing the company as the premium care provider in the area.
· You will work closely with others in the office team to ensure our service provision is the best it can be for every individual client and their family. You will ensure you understand their needs and are able to provide great inspiration to all of our CAREGivers. You will also spend part of your role in the office doing administration.
· You will be part of the on-call rota (1 week in 4) and you will also be required to visit clients when on call if there is no CAREGiver available, though this is rare.
Due to our growing reputation, we are expanding throughout the Littlehampton area and are looking for the right person with excellent customer service, administrative and people skills to help drive our highly regarded care business forward. This role offers great career prospects and the chance to be part of a strong supportive, friendly team providing the very best companionship, home help and personal care services for older people who wish to remain happily, safely and independently at home. This role offers excellent prospects for career development for the right candidate.
See full job description at this link: https://c.smartrecruiters.com/sr-company-attachments-prod-dc5/5b6c307ee4b07c33fa61c463/9a9bc95e-e02a-4e78-9761-1714b8aa3de1?r=s3-eu-central-1
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
- Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role.
- Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
If you would like to forge your future with an exceptional care company that is really passionate about delivering the best possible care to enrich client’s lives then please apply by writing a covering letter / email explaining why you think you may be the right person for the job and attach your CV. You should cover:
• What is it about this role that appeals to you?
• Why Home Instead?
• What skills and experience have you demonstrated that show you are a good fit for this role?
If you do not provide a covering letter with this information, you will not be considered for an interview. Please note also that interviews may take place prior to the advert closing as and when suitable applications are received. If a suitable candidate is appointed the role will close early therefore please do not hesitate to submit your application.