Being a CAREGiver
At Home Instead Senior Care, we recognise the important role our CAREGivers play in the success of our business. The outstanding dedication, skills and compassion of our CAREGivers are the key to building high-quality relationships between our CAREGivers and our clients.
Our CAREGivers enjoy the following benefits:
- Locally owned and operated office – Because our Home Instead Senior Care franchise office is locally owned and operated, you are working for a company based in your area, a company that understands the needs of your community.
- On-going, world-class training – Every Home Instead CAREGiver is offered a comprehensive, multi-phased training program to help you handle many unique situations. We also offer advanced training in Alzheimer's care as well, allowing you to further enhance your professional skills.
- Responsive support staff - Our office has a support staff ready and willing to help you succeed in your career. Our staff members include a care manager, care team coordinator, recruitment and retention coordinator, service support specialist and service information specialist. A member of this team is accessible 24 hours-a-day, every day of the year to respond to schedule changes, questions and any concerns you may have as a CAREGiver.
- Compatibility matching - Clients and their families are often concerned about the compatibility of a client and their CAREGiver. However, we know that compatibility matching is important to CAREGivers as well. Having a compatible client can significantly affect your success, as well as job satisfaction.
- Personal introductions - Meeting a new client for the first time can be a bit unsettling. That's why at Home Instead we help facilitate personal introductions between the CAREGiver and client during that first meeting. We do everything we can to help your relationship start off on the right foot.
Caregiving can be an incredibly rewarding career. Here at Home Instead Senior Care we believe that becoming an outstanding organisation starts with not just hiring but also retaining outstanding CAREGivers.
I have been completely satisfied with the care I have received over the past year. I feel that the management team take my care seriously and are attentive to my needs. The CAREGiver that work with me are kind and hard working. One in particular has become a friend. I have recommended Home Instead to a friend and he is now happily supported each week. I would not hesitate to recommend Home Instead again.Client in Kesgrave, Ipswich