PPP Taking Care
Help at the push of a button
It's comforting to know that when someone can’t be with you or a loved one at home, you can still get help, any time of the day or night.
Through our trusted partner, PPP Taking Care, yourself or a loved one can have a personal alarm, worn discreetly as a wristband or pendant, which can be pressed in an emergency 24/7.
If something happens and assistance is needed, PPP Taking Care’s compassionate Emergency Resolution team is just the touch of a button away.
There for you 24 hours a day
A caring, dementia-friendly team is available to help resolve any emergency, such as falls, cold callers, intruders or fires. No alarm call goes unanswered.
How the life-saving service works
- The discreet personal alarm can be worn as a pendant or on the wrist.
- You loved one presses the button on their personal alarm when they need help in an emergency.
- They will be quickly connected to one of the Emergency Resolution Centres in the UK.
- The compassionate team will speak to your loved one via the alarm and reassure them that help is on the way.
- The Emergency Resolution Centre will contact family or the emergency services to arrange the appropriate help for you or your loved one.
About the personal alarm
- It works in the home and garden. The pendant is water resistant and can be worn in the shower.
- Simple to setup with no internet needed.
Expert support with medical helplines
If needed, your loved one can also receive expert support from qualified nurses and trained pharmacists.
Add sensors to protect your loved one and their home
For extra peace of mind, you can add monitored sensors to the personal alarm service. Each sensor connects to the personal alarm hub and alerts the Emergency Resolution Centres if an issue is detected. Our sensors include:
- Fall detector
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Temperature extreme sensor
- Bogus caller device
- Flood detector
The sensors are ideal if your loved ones are a little forgetful, are worried about having a fall or simply want extra reassurance.