To ensure our continued consistency and quality of home care Home Instead commission national independent market research company, Smith & Henderson, to carry out a satisfaction survey on an annual basis.
The most recent survey was carried out in June 2017 and here are some of the key results for the Home Instead office in Glasgow.
What our clients say:
- 96% say their CAREGiver takes an interest in them as a person
- 96% say their CAREGiver arrives on time
- 93% say their CAREGiver was properly introduced before they started working with them
In addition the vast majority of our clients rated our services as Good or Excellent. Indeed a huge 96% of our clients were happy to recommend us!
Our clients commented as follows:
'Great service. carers went the extra step to gain access and confidence of my initially reluctant mother...'
'...always exceptional service...'
'...they always arrive on time, show an interest, and are not rushed for time like other care companies. They really care!'
We truly believe that happy CAREGivers make happy clients and we were delighted with our staff and CAREGiver feedback.
What our CAREGivers say:
- 100% recommending the company as a great place to work
- 100% saying they are proud to work for the company.
- 100% of the company’s CAREGivers said they intend to still be working with the company in 12 months’ time.
- 100% of our CAREGivers understand how their role contributes to our goals
- 93% said they felt well matched to their clients
- 100% of staff said their job gave them the opportunity to learn and develop new skills
And most importantly, 100% of our CAREGivers would be happy to recommend our services to a friend or family member.
A very professional service.RR (Daughter of Client in Pollokshields, Glasgow)
From the initial meeting with the manager to understand my mum's requirements to matching the caregivers to her and being flexible and willing to change until the right fit was achieved.
The caregiver is lovely, very understanding and patient and good with mum - she looks forward to her visits.
The fact that she has consistency is very important.