About Home Instead Glasgow South
A very welcome to Home Instead Senior Care in Glasgow South, a leading private home care services agency based in Thornliebank, Glasgow and covering the South Glasgow and East Renfrewshire localities including Giffnock, Newton Mearns, Newlands, Shawlands, Pollokshields, Clarkston, Busby, East Kilbride, Whitecraigs and Thorntonhall.
Operated by the same team who run the Award winning Glasgow North Home Instead office, we pride ourselves on delivering only the highest standards of care for our clients in their own homes. Our team are all local people and we know and understand the area and our local community.
We take pride in supporting older people so that they are able to stay in their own homes and live independently for longer.
Why are we unique?
- For the 7th time in a row, Home Instead are OFFICIALLY the UK’s number one senior homecare provider! And for the second year running we have been a awarded A Top Ten Award by Homecare.co.uk (the Tripadvisor of homecare providers) and recognised as Scotland’s Number 1 home care provider.
Read our homecare.co.uk reviews HERE
- Minimum of a one hour call to 24/7 care. We do not believe proper care can be provided with “15 minute calls”
- We match the client with the CAREGivers so that wherever possible the same CAREGiver Team sees the same client
- We are extremely fussy about who we employ and take up 6 references plus enhanced police checks.
- We specialise in dementia care
Our services include companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, personal care, palliative care and specialist dementia support, Home Instead regards it as a special privilege to look after people with varying needs and conditions, with compassion and empathy.
Some clients receive two hours of housekeeping help a week, while for others twenty four hour specialist dementia support is required. Others may only require help during a family break or respite period. The services are completely adaptable and variable to suit client and family requirements.
Our CAREGivers encourage, stimulate and assist our clients in a variety of day to day activities to maintain their independence and improve their quality of life. All our CAREGivers are fully checked (enhanced Disclosure Scotland checks) and are continuously trained and developed to ensure that they only provide the highest quality of care and support.
Our office is a warm and friendly community and most importantly, you are never far away from a good chat and a cuppa! So please feel free to pop in, or of course just give us a call on 0141 370 3721.
We are also operational in Glasgow North. Based in Milngavie our Glasgow North office covers East Dunbartonshire and North Glasgow areas. For more information please follow this link to our Glasgow North website