To ensure our continued consistency and quality of home care Home Instead commission national independent market research company, Smith & Henderson, to carry out a satisfaction survey on an annual basis.
The most recent survey was carried out in June 2015 and here are some of the key results for the Home Instead office in Glasgow.
What our clients say:
- 89% say their CAREGiver takes an interest in them as a person
- 89% say their CAREGiver is well matched to their needs
- 89% say their CAREGiver was properly introduced before they started working with them
In addition the vast majority of our cliients rated our services as Good or Excellent.
Our clients commented as follows:
'My carers are homely, supportive and reliable'
'...always exceptional service...'
'...they show an interest and are not rushed for time like other companies. They really care!'
'They have always beeen pleasant and helpful to me and my mother and worked hard to meet our requests. The calibre and experience of carers seems very good and I think there must be a very effecient selection process.'
We strongly believe that happy CAREGivers make happy clients and we were delighted with our staff and CAREGiver feedback.
What our CAREGivers say:
- 100% recommending the company as a great place to work
- 100% saying they are proud to work for the company.
- 100% of the company’s CAREGivers said they intend to still be working with the company in 12 months’ time.
- 100% of our CAREGivers understand how their role contributes to our goals
- 93% said they felt well matched to their clients
- 100% of staff said their job gave them the opportunity to learn and develop new skills
And most importantly, 100% of our CAREGivers would be happy to recommend our services to a friend or family member.
Our calls are a minimum of one hour because we believe quality care can’t be delivered in less. And we make sure that our clients are well matched to their CAREGivers based on mutual interests. The survey results demonstrate just how important this is, as 89% of clients agreed that their CAREGiver is matched to their needs and 89% feel their CAREGiver takes an interest in them as a person. We believe relationship-led homecare has to have these core principles at its heart.
The results endorse the difference Home Instead is making to the lives of clients and CAREGivers in Glasgow every day. Together we are changing the face of homecare!
“I’m very pleased with Home Instead. They are always punctual and they are the first company to keep sending the same person. I would definitely recommend them.”Mrs M, Client’s daughter