We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator - Could it be You?
Home Instead Senior Care Glasgow South are looking for a motivated individual to join our management team as a Recruitment Co-ordinator. This will be a fantastic opportunity for a person with a genuinely caring nature to join an established team making a positive difference in the lives of others and their local community. This will be a demanding yet rewarding role for someone looking for professional development.
We have been in operation for 3 years now and we supply person centred and bespoke services to our clients across the South Glasgow and East Renfrewshire area from early morning until late at night. The role of the Recruitment Co-ordinator is to identify and hire the best CareGivers in the industry. We work on a rolling recruitment basis and have a continual need for CareGiving staff as the company experiences steady growth.
As a Recruiter you will be proud to represent us and be an ambassador for our high quality services we provide and you will strongly want to be part of our organisation. Primarily you will be based in the office in Milngavie however due to the nature of the care setting environment you will need to be flexible in your approach to working patterns.
The Recruiter is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGivers. The Recruiter is expected to promote the role and Home Instead, recruit, screen, interview and process all potential CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Accountable for all aspects of recruitment.
- Managing the interviewing and assessment of all candidates.
- Responsible for completing all references and PVGs
- Managing all adverts, job boards, marketing materials up to date.
- Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files.
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
- To be able to plan and maintain recruitment drives.
- Manage the engagement of all staff – CAREGivers and Key Players.
- Monitor staff welfare and moral.
- Day to Day HR Functions.
Your job will entail:
- Work with the existing team to design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Sourcing advertising routes and negotiating best deals, including sourcing local events that can be used as an advertising/recruitment opportunity
- Being pro-active with advertising current vacancies on Social Media especially Facebook
- Generating a minimum of 30 quality enquiries per month, leading to a minimum of 5 new recruits per month
- Processing all recruitment enquiries via various avenues (eg telephone, facebook, website, recruitment events etc)
- Completing PVG, reference, driving and any other checks required for each new recruit. Checking ID and eligibility to work
- Carry out telephone interviews and follow through as appropriate
- Booking interviews for potential new recruits and interviewing them and making hiring decisions.
- Ensure the training environment is adequately arranged and provisions are in place
- Ensure you are aware of policies and procedures relating to your role
- Track and update staff paperwork as required (eg pvg, training, car document updates)
- Create and ensure staff paper and electronic files are kept up to date
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Any other reasonable duties as delegated by your line manager
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting coordinator or recruiter preferably with experience in the care sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Familiarity with social media, especially Facebook
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 0141 404 5160
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to PVG enhanced disclosure.
Salary Range: £20,000 to £22,000