We are looking for a confident and aspiring recruiter to join our team and support us to expand our team of friendly and compassionate Caregivers. You will work in partnership with the management team to support recruitment drives, promote the values of Home Instead and see through the recruitment process to the highest standard.
The position sits within our Caregiver Experience Team. There will be admin support provided with some of the tasks below :
Salary - £20,000 to £23,500 depending on experience and hours. This could be a part time (4 days per week role).
- Respond promptly and professionally to all employment enquiries
- Develop and identify new sources of talent in the community
- Interview and assess all potential candidates in line with our assessment criteria
- Ensure all relevant checks are completed in a timely manner e.g. DBS references
- To ensure completion of all new employee files
- To maintain all recruitment databases
- Be responsible for managing current recruitment sources e.g. job boards
- To be responsible for and attend recruitment events where necessary
- Work to targets and provide reports to management
- Participate in the on call rota
- Must be fun and empathetic, we are a quality care company and we need someone to join our team that shares our passion for making a positive difference to peoples lives.
- A good knowledge of best practise in recruitment
- Effective communicator with a positive attitude to work
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent computer and presentation skills
- Must be able to work to own initiative and be confident to present new ideas
- To live within 30 minutes commute from the Epsom office
- A car driver
- Previous experience of sales and marketing
- Experience within Social Care
- Comfortable working with social media
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, friendly and caring people to join our team. We provide companionship-led care to people in their own homes. We match our CAREGivers to our clients taking into account hobbies, interests and background, enabling good realtionships to be built up. We are committed to providing a quality, trusted and consistent service. Make a difference by helping us keep our clients happy, stimualted and independent. Empathy is more important than experience. Full training is provided.
• Evening and Weekend Caregivers neededApply Now
Are you looking for evening and weekend work? Have you considered caring.... its one of the most rewarding jobs. No experience needed. All we ask is that you have a big heart and want to make a difference to someone's life. We will provide all the training and tools to do the job properly. We treat our staff with the same respect we do our clients.
• Alzheimer's and other Dementia Caregivers needed.Apply Now
Do you have passion to make a difference - would you like to bring a smile to someone’s face, just by opening a door? Here at Home Instead, we provide much needed care and support to people at home. If you think you have got what it takes to look after someone with Dementia, then we can provide you with the training and the tools to do just that. Give us a call today to find out more about our specialist Alzheimer's and other Dementias City and Guilds accredited training programme.
Dorking CAREGivers neededApply Now
We are currently looking for CAREGivers in the Dorking area to support people to remain independent in their own homes. We do a minimum of 2 hour visits with our clients enabling strong relationships to develop. We will match you with a client based on hobbies, interests, background and personality. No experience is necessary as training will be given we just ask that you have a big heart and a caring nature
CAREGivers WantedWe currently have vacancies for CAREGivers in our region. Click here to apply for a position with your local office.Apply Now
My biggest wish was to keep Dad out of a home for as long as possible. I wanted to keep normality for him as I know that is what he would have wanted. I was not sure how it would work out having carers come into Dad but I have to say it was one hundred percent the right decision to make. He was very happy with his girls as he referred to them, he looked forward to each visit. I want to thank the girls for putting up with his little ways, for their compassion, for being good people, for being themselves. I could not have asked for more for my Dad. My Dad loved all his carers and I am so glad that we chose Home Instead.Mrs S, Morden