At Home Instead we’re passionate about addressing social isolation through our companionship-led care and support. We help our elderly clients to live well at home for longer and to keep visiting the people and places they love.
With visits of two hours or longer, excellent reviews from our clients and the Care Inspectorate, and various awards - everyone who works with us takes great pride in all we are achieving.
We're recruiting a new Home Care Consultant (Care Supervisor) to join our supportive, award-winning team here at Home Instead in Edinburgh.
Our purpose is to help our ageing clients to live well in the homes they love, to stay connected with the communities in which they live, and to give reassurance and respite to their families.
At Home Instead we
- put a real emphasis on companionship, not just the tasks associated with care
- ensure there's always time to care and for a chat, all our visits are for a couple of hours or longer
- don't just provide care in our clients' homes, we help them visit the people and places they cherish most
- operate a 4-day working week (between Monday to Friday) for optimal work life balance for our office staff
As a Home Care Consultant your role will be to make sure we consistently maintain the highest standards of care for our Hourly and Live In clients, you’ll
- meet with new clients to listen to their needs and jointly explore how Home Instead can help
- match and personally introduce the right CAREGivers to your clients
- speak to your clients and their CAREGivers regularly to review how things are going and make any changes that may be needed to the service
At Home Instead we're passionate about making a real difference to the lives of all ageing adults. In what ways do you share our passion?
You'll have great listening and customer service skills
- You might have personal or professional experience of caring for people
- Or you might be looking to make a change; to take your career in a new direction, in a growing sector
Either way - your hard work, combined with our supportive team and working environment, plus all the training and development opportunities you’ll need will set you up for success.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and not just a job, then get in touch now to find out more…
If this sounds like you & what you’re looking for? We’d love to hear from you, so apply now and we’ll be in touch…
Please click on 'I'm Interested' .
Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment, the role is subject to a PVG Disclosure Scotland check.