Registered Care Manager
Home Instead are an award winning family run business, that is part of a larger network forming the world’s leading provider of homecare for older people. We have a score of 9.9 on homecare.co.uk, as rated by our clients and their families. Our philosophy is ‘to support people as we would our own family, with care based on companionship, trust, time and friendship’ and our ethos to provide a standard of care that is consistent and of the highest quality. We are the first homecare provider in Shropshire to receive CQC Outstanding which we maintained in January 2020 and we continue to strive to be the most admired care company, really changing the face of ageing and ensuring our clients live safe, happy and meaningful lives in their own homes.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Care Manager to join us on a full time permanent basis based at our offices in Newport, Shropshire. The Registered Care Manager is responsible for supporting and leading client care services and delivering an outstanding level of care and compliance by meeting both regulatory and business needs and working alongside the Head of CAREGiver Experience with all members of the team to meet business objectives.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous CQC Registered Manager status and experience running a similar provision
- Be qualified to degree level or equivalent higher management qualification
- Will have sound commercial business awareness
- Be IT literate and confident using Microsoft Packages
- Knowledge of local Health and Social Care Services
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Be adaptable and flexible to change
- Hold a Full UK Driving License and Clear DBS Certificate
As a well established franchise we have opportunities for growth and personal development, you will be leading an outstanding team who are equally as passionate about providing quality of care and making differences each and every day.
Our employee benefits include:
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare with AXA
- BHSF Health Scheme
- BHSF Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Service Anniversary, Birthday and Christmas celebrations
- Award winning training and development opportunities
** All offers of employment are conditional and subject to satisfactory references and a clear DBS **