Care Area Supervisor,
Key Player benefits, full training and support, Mileage
At Home Instead, we pride ourselves on basic values such as happiness and honesty, putting the clients and Care professionals at the heart of what we do and here is where we can help make them decisions easier with the support we can offer.
Operating throughout the Telford and Wrekin area covering the whole of east Shropshire we believe that we can enable our clients to live safely within the comforts of their own homes which gives us no greater satisfaction and joy! This is one of the many reasons why we are consistently rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission.
Benefits of working for Home Instead
£21,500, Full time, a pension scheme, 28 days holiday prorated and access to a company discount scheme, offering discounts at 100’s of local and on-line shops and much more.
We are looking for someone who is as passionate about care as we are. Someone who really wants to make a difference to the lives of people in our local community.
The Job role involves:
- Support care consultations, service reviews and completing client support plans.
- Conduct staff supervisions and client QA’s with exceptional professionalism.
- Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
- Maintain accurate client and Care Professional records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
- Conduct client and Care Professional introductions.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Carry out client reviews and action these accordingly.
- Support and mentor Care Professionals
- Provide support to the rest of the Care team.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and Care Professionals .
- Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
- Participate in on-call duties as required.
- Ensure in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
All applicants must hold a full U.K Drivers License
We believe the right person will be someone who has experience in care holding a Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent. Having experience in a wide range of sectors such as elderly and EMI due to being dementia friendly it is crucial to having people in key player roles who understand our clients and can relate to our Care professionals who are out in the field.
If you want to work for a business that makes a real difference to someone’s life and be a pivotal part of our team, we would love to hear from you. Call Orrin or Becca on 01952 581112 and take those first steps on your journey or click 'I’m interested' to apply online.