Health care benefits through BHSF, Excellent Training and support, ongoing CPD
Our office was established in Newport and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Coordinator to join our team based in Newport, Shropshire. Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for an ambitious individual with drive and determination to join our fantastic business. Being the first home care provider to be rated Outstanding by CQC we are passionate about giving the best possible care and support to our clients, with support focused on the person and not the task. Our Carers consistently see the same clients every week, and with no visit less than an hour, there is plenty of time to develop lasting trusting relationships with our clients and their families.
To be successful, you will be able to deliver a first-class client experience, drive carer engagement and be confident in building strong relationships within the team. Being at the heart of our care team you will ensure that our schedules are completed to meet both client and carer needs.
You will be self-motivated, organised, enjoy finding solutions in challenging situations and have excellent communication skills.
If you want to feel valued and be part of an Outstanding team that strives to make a real difference to our clients, we would love to hear from you.
To perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients whilst providing the highest quality of service to clients.
· Understand and build effective and efficient schedules around our clients and CARE Professionals.
· Ensure schedules are prepared, considering travel time, holidays, training and last-minute cancellations.
· Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members.
· Assign CARE Professionals to new clients in conjunction with client services team and arrange introductions.
· Ensure client schedules are built around needs and preferences and building continuous growth with the same Care Professionals the same times each week, where possible.
· Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CARE Professionals so both can enjoy positive experiences.
· Work with the recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met.
· Work with the Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis.
· Add and maintain all client and CARE Professionals information onto to the electronic scheduling system.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
It is essential that candidates have previous scheduling experience, preferably in a Care setting. You must also have a good working knowledge of basic IT systems and be willing to learn and adapt to ever-changing technologies.
Candidates must have excellent organisation skills, good prioritisation skills and must be exceptional communicators at all levels.
Candidates will remain calm and work accurately under pressure, with the ability to multitask to meet needs of clients, care pros and the business
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community we work with. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.