Home Instead is the area’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training, the first homecare provider rated Outstanding by CQC in Shropshire and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
Home Instead have an exciting opportunity for a driven individual, perhaps currently working as a Deputy Manager, or similar, to join our team. This permanent full-time position, is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in health and social care, and who is passionate about providing the highest quality of care.
Purpose of the Role
As our Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our domiciliary care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding car with the support of a nationally recognised and well-respected brand.
· Lead all aspects of the care delivery, focusing on the highest quality service possible, including care assessment and planning, quality assurance, service reviews, risk assessments and safeguarding.
· Managing and leading the branch team
· Drive business growth by responsive enquiry management, maximising client satisfaction and implementing a high level of excellent client service.
· Manage the care service in accordance with established company standards and procedures, CQC regulations and legislative requirements while ensuring the continuation of being rated Outstanding by CQC.
· Promote a positive culture in line with the Home Instead values.
· Have, or be willing to work towards, Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services or equivalent.
· 3-5 years’ experience in the Health and Social Care sector.
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of compliance and legislative requirements of the care regulations.
· Strong skills in conducting care assessments and care planning.
· Ability to inspire others and build fantastic working relationships.
· Passionate about providing the highest quality of care.
· Responsive and flexible to meet the demands of the business.
Why work for Home Instead?
This role plays a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. Relationships are at the heart of all that we do, and you’ll find working with us will help you achieve great things for your clients as well as giving you a rewarding career, one which will grow with you. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package including;
· Excellent salary and bonus potential
· 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Enhanced Company pension scheme
· Private Healthcare
· World class training and development programmes
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.