Could you be our next leader?
Home Instead Senior Care are an award winning, family run business that is part of a network forming the world’s leading provider of homecare for older people. We believe passionately in providing a standard of care and support that we would be happy to receive ourselves and for our families. This has been recognised by CQC and as such have achieved an Outstanding rating, the first Home Care provider in Shropshire to achieve this. We value honesty, fairness, reliability, happiness and support and it is our mission to be the most admired care company through changing the face of ageing and being the go to provider for dementia care.
We are looking for a driven and passionate General Manager to join our outstanding team.
The General Manager is responsible for successfully directing and coordinating all activities within the franchise for day to day operations, growth and development of the business and it’s people.
A proven track record of management experience of service provision in a fast-moving driven operational capacity at senior manager level within a developing SME;
- Commercial business awareness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders, both from within and outside of the business
- Proven planning and organisation skills - highly numerate with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to use standard Microsoft packages and other database packages
- An understanding of business finance and accounts
- Ability to adapt to change easily and utilise your skills to encourage and motivate a diverse team through a fluid working environment
- The ability to negotiate to ensure positive outcomes for the business
Proven experience in;
- Management of day to day operations within a commercial business environment
- Development and implementation of effective and efficient office systems
- Management of budgets and analysis of statistical data
- Management and motivation of a team within a fluid working environment
- Operating within a pressured environment whilst maintaining a professional and calm working environment
- Must have a clear DBS
- Must have a full driving license and access to their own vehicle
You will have the opportunity to join our passionate team, who are making a difference each and every day. You will receive an excellent reward package including a company Pension Scheme, opportunities for development and training, Health Scheme Benefits and Home Instead discounts.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.
To apply for this position please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org