"It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead"
Home Instead is a world leading private home care company. We are Home Instead Conwy and Denbighshire, our caring and professional CAREGivers from North East Wales support people at home with dedicated senior home care services. Our distinctive approach means that wherever they are across the Conwy and Denbighshire areas, we can ensure our clients remain living comfortably at home.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a fantastic full-time scheduler to join our lovely care family.
We will expect you to…
- perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients whilst providing the highest quality of service to clients
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members.
- Ensure schedules are prepared, considering travel time, holidays, training and last-minute cancellations.
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so both can enjoy positive experiences.
- Work with the recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met.
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system.
- Work with the Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- All duties must be carried out whilst showing compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
The right kind of person for this role will have…
- Experience working in a scheduling role within a home care or other relevant environment such as logistics.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and CRM software with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Highly resilient and positive attitude with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
What we can offer you…
- Salary of £22,000-£24,000
- A friendly, positive atmosphere with an approachable, helpful team.
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Company pension scheme
- Staff discount portal
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunities for development and training
Are you looking for a meaningful way to connect and give back to your community whilst feeling like part of a supportive team? Look no further! Apply to join our outstanding care family! To learn more call us on 01745 772150