"It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead"
Care Coordinator Denbighshire
Our office was established in 2015 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead are passionate about providing home care with a difference. We have one simple aim which is to provide care to older people in their own homes just as their family members would. Our minimum call times are 30 minutes, and we encourage and support our CAREGivers to work with the same clients, enabling real relationships to be central to the support they provide.
We are seeking an experienced Care Coordinator to join our busy office in Abergele.
The role of Care Coordinator is a full-time role of 37.5 hours a week. The hours are typically worked between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. There may be times where you may be required to work outside of these hours.
This is a salaried position based from our Abergele office, circa £22,500.00.
What are we looking for?
The Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Care Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. You must have previous Care Coordination experience in the domiciliary sector.
- To answer and deal with incoming calls efficiently.
- To organise all rotas and staffing requirements.
- Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules.
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members.
- To liaise with Social Workers, Family members and medical professionals in relation to clients and arrange necessary appointments/reviews.
- You would be expected to support your team out in the field as and when necessary and get to know our clients.
- To cover client calls as and when necessary.
- To support new CAREGivers through assessment and shadowing process.
- To undertake any support or admin duties as required by General Manager or Care Manager.
- You would also be expected to contribute towards on-call duties as part of a team who cover hours outside 9am-5pm office hours.
- Experience of working in the care industry.
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Minimum QCF level 2.
- QCF level 3 or willingness to work towards level 3.
- Good clear telephone manner.
- Experience in office administration.
- The ability to communicate in Welsh is not essential but very desirable.
- A full UK driving license and use of vehicle.
- Length of service reward
- Refer a friend reward
- Award winning training
· You are not required to wear a uniform as our care is delivered in a personal way.
· We are part of an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential and impartial advice and services on a range of issues including mental health.
· We offer a benefit scheme which gives great discounts at many high street stores, restaurants and theme parks.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure and reference checks.