It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead
Home Instead West Lancashire and Chorley is rated as ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), one of only two domiciliary care companies rated Outstanding in England. Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Senior Carer with prior experience within the Health & Social care sector.
Home Instead currently offer companionship and person centred support to Adults and Older people within their own homes in the Ormskirk, Aughton & West Lancashire surrounding areas. As a Senior Carer you would be expected to work across these areas, therefore being a driver is essential.
The Care Supervisor is expected to perform a variety of duties in the completion of service for clients. The Care Supervisor is expected to assist and support other staff members in order to provide the highest quality service to clients
· Liaise in a timely manner with all staff to assist Heads Of Service.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients through quality assurance (QA) visits, phone calls, cards and special events
- Liaising with the Heads Of Service. Conduct QA visits with clients in person or over the phone according to the QA frequency guidelines
- Conduct follow up activities as necessary, reporting any serious issues to the Head of Quality and Care
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions. CAREGivers to be briefed on Client Journal
- Production, periodic reviews and appropriate update of client care plans in with copies in client journal and office file.
- Provide Care for Clients as and when necessary
- Update Client Journals as necessary
- Maintain accurate client records on Home Instead Software
- Ensure ALL client journal documentation is correct, ensuring all CAREGivers are using appropriate activity log documentation.
- Assist with client activity log audits and with the development of the monthly quality report.
- Participate in on call rota as required
- Participate in team meetings
- Maintain confidentiality at all times for all Home Instead Information, including client, CAREGiver & office data
- Carry out CAREGiver support visits/observations and carry out supervisions as required.
- Participate in the On-Call rota.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.