Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Caregiver’s to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
With a CQC ‘Outstanding’ rating in Care, a 5 Star Employer Award and excellent reputation, our team in Chingford are proud of the quality of care we provide.
Working closely with the Directors and Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of outstanding, high quality care.
This is a varied and challenging role, so we are looking for an individual who can fulfil the following:
- Has a proven track record in providing the highest quality of service
- Is experienced in leading a team to provide outstanding domiciliary care services
- Has experience with scheduling systems and managing rotas
- Has the ability to build fantastic working relationships
- Has strong influencing skills
- Has the drive and motivation to develop our care services
- Is flexible to meet the demands of the business
- Monitor medication and moving and handling clients and liaise with appropriate professionals as required
- Always maintain confidentiality for all company information, including client, CAREGiver and office data
- Review client logs and MAR charts and action appropriately
· Has good time management skills - prioritising tasks as needed
- Is enthusiastic and able to make a difference every day
- Is a team player working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to build fantastic working relationships
· Can develop and maintain a positive relationship with clients through client reviews, quality assurance (QA) visits, introductions, and phone calls
· Work with the Care Manager to ensure that we fulfil our compliance requirements for CQC and Home Instead Senior Care
· Can work independently and manage on-call activities as required
· Respond to queries in relation to client’s packages, act on these as necessary and liaise with the Care Manager and other staff, as necessary
· Contribute to the mentoring of CAREGivers
· Providing care for clients as and when necessary
· Can participate in office and CAREGiver team meetings
- Carry out Client/CAREGiver introductions, ensuring all paperwork and systems are completed in relation to this and any actions followed up on
- Collection of documents out in the field and delivering new documents to clients’ homes as and when required
- Care Certificate Touch Points and Observations
- Spot checks and competencies on CAREGivers out in the field
- Service Reviews & Quality Assurance visits to clients.
Minimum Level 3 Health and Social Care or equivalent
Driver with use of own vehicle.
- Mileage allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Benefits scheme including discounts from high street shops.
- Employee Assistance Programme to look after you and your family's well-being too.
You will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you are looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 0208 114 2000 and ask for Deana.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure and satisfactory references.