About Home Instead Chichester & Bognor Regis
Welcome to Home Instead Senior Care Chichester and Bognor Regis!
Our mission is to change the face of ageing in our local communities in West Sussex and be the home care provider of choice for older people and their families. Regardless of your age, we are deeply passionate about helping you maintain your quality of life and independence.
We believe this is only possible by selecting and treating our own staff differently to others in our industry:
- We choose our people carefully; many come through personal recommendations
- We promote and support truly person centred care - no short care visits
- We provide accredited training and support
- We recognise and reward our staff for bringing joy to the lives of those they care for
If you think you have what it takes to be a CAREGiver, please get in touch.
Our services are also different.
- We provide a minimum of one hour of care on any day we visit: we don’t believe a personal service can be provided in short visits.
- We want to know all about you and your family, your interests, your likes and your dislikes. It’s the only way we can make sure we find you a companion who you’ll enjoy spending time with, and who you can trust.
- We do what we say we are going to do, each time, on time, every time!
It sounds simple, but I know through my own family’s experience that it often doesn’t happen.
I’m Simon, the proud owner of Home Instead Senior Care Chichester. Like so many people, I discovered the world of home care services at a time of crisis, after my 95-year-old grandma was discharged from hospital following a nasty fall.
After being disillusioned with many of the domiciliary care services I came across, a nurse who looked after my grandmother in hospital suggested that I contact the local Home Instead office. As soon as I did, I knew I had found what I had been looking for – people that shared my belief that in order to look after someone properly, you really have to get to know that person and their family.
It seemed obvious to me that quality care is something every community needs. Within 6 months, I had set up my own Home Instead office, and the rest is history!
I want you to be able to trust Home Instead as an extension of your own family, like I have.
Working at Home Instead Senior Care has been both a joy and a privilege. You are made to feel as if you are making a real difference to a client's life and well being. All my fellow colleagues have been passionate about their work and always eager to lend a helping hand.Lucy (CAREGiver)