We currently have 5 vacancies in Chester.
CAREGiver/Support Worker - Ellesmere Port & ChesterApply Now
Home Instead Senior Chester are looking for kind hearted individuals to join our Home Instead family. As a friendly face of our care service you will take great pride in meeting the needs of our clients in the Chester and Ellesmere Port areas. If you share our no-nonsense approach and take pride in your work, it will be a career where you will be meeting new people and gaining new experiences.
Like us you’ll want to work somewhere where you can make a difference. Like us you’ll be happy embracing change. Above all you will have enthusiasm and empathy.
We provide daily support to those who need us the most, our aim is to deliver a quality person centred service to empower individuals to lead a more independent and fulfilling life.
As a Home Instead CAREGiver you will provide:
- Assistance and support with personal care
- Meal Preparation
- Home help
Our care services runs across 7 days and can range from 7.30am-10.30pm, so you must be flexible in the days and times you can work.
Experience is not essential as we offer full training and invest the time to find the best service to suit your skills.
We offer excellent rate of pay, mileage allowance, holiday pay and NVQ opportunities.
If this sounds like something you would like to do, contact Recruitment on 01244 851744.
Facebook Page – Home Instead Senior Care Chester.
Home Care Worker/CAREGiverApply Now
Are you enthusiastic and have a passion to help others? A rewarding career as a CAREGiver could be perfect role for you.
Home Instead Senior Care, Chester are recruiting for CAREGivers to become a part of our mission to enhance the lives of others throughout Chester and Ellesmere Port areas. We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow our client’s to remain in their own homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties to include:
- Medication reminders
- Companionship and conversation
- Alzheimer’s care
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Provide assistance and support with personal care
- Shopping and errands
Do I meet the criteria?
- Ability to treat client’s with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and approachable manner
- Complete a DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Services)
- Must have Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle
- And most importantly have a BIG HEART and caring nature
Whether you’re an early bird, night owl or are looking to top up and existing income, we offer flexible hours to suit your schedules and other commitments as follows:
Mornings – 07.30 – 13.00
Afternoons - 12.00 – 18.00
Evenings – 17.00 – 22.00
Weekends – Saturday – Sunday
We offer full introduction training, so don’t worry if you haven’t done it before our training is designed to give you all the tools you need to fulfil the role.
If you want to make a difference in your community we would love to hear from you. Apply today!
Check us out on Facebook – Home Instead Chester
Support Worker - WeekendsApply Now
Do you have spare time over the weekend?
Car Driver Essential for this role
Home Instead Senior Care Chester are looking for a CAREGiver who has a warm heart and compassion to provide essential support to clients in their own homes over the weekends throughout Ellesmere Port, Chester and surrounding areas. Perhaps you have been a family carer or you just want to make a difference to an elderly person. So why not share your unique talents and skills to help older people stay independent and live the lifestyle they desire.
Why work for us as?
- This is an amazingly rewarding job!
- No 15 minute calls
- To be part of a team that are passionate about High Quality person centred care.
- Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Ongoing support and full training provided.
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- Good Employee benefits
- We have been provided care for over years with a stable workforce
Do I meet the criteria?
- Firstly you do need to be a car driver to be able to travel between clients. (Chester/Ellesmere Port areas)
- Are you able to provide all aspects of care including personal care?
- Are you passionate and want to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Could you offer our clients support without taking away their dignity?
- Do you have a good work ethic?
- Are you naturally caring and dependable?
The “Home Instead Way”, our values and culture, is what makes us different. It’s a culmination of all the things we do and the way we do them that makes us special.
For more information please contact Rachel on 01244 851744 alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not chat to us on Facebook – Home Instead Chester - We look forward to hearing from you.
Home Care Worker - MorningsApply Now
Are you an early morning person?
Morning calls – 7.30am – 13.00pm
Car driver essential
At Home Instead Senior Care we provide award winning home-care of the highest quality, so our clients can remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible. Breakfast calls in the mornings, helping your regular client to get up, dressed and prepare a little breakfast! Kind, caring and compassionate people is what we are looking for.
Due to growth in our Chester office we are currently looking to recruit:
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring individuals to work locally
- Able to support clients between the hours of 7.30am and 13.00pm
- Someone who wants to make a real difference to the lives of senior people in their local community
- Are able to provide to provide all aspects of care
For the right candidates we offer excellent benefits and support!
- Excellent rates of pay
- Mileage allowance
- Paid holidays
- Full training
- Pension contributions
No previous care experience is necessary our training will provide you with all you need to know, we have a great support team in place. (Please note that we require you to have your own reliable transport due to the nature of the role).
To find out more, please contact Rachel Spencer on 01244 851744 for an informal chat anytime or email us at email@example.com
Job Type - Part-time
- Ellesmere Port
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License
- Own transport
- Subject to DBS Check
Chat to us on Facebook – Home Instead Chester
CAREGivers WantedWe currently have vacancies for CAREGivers in our region. Click here to apply for a position with your local office.Apply Now
Home Instead are very thorough and attentive, kind and caring.Mr N