Looking to take the next step in your career?
Field Care Supervisor
Do you have experience of working in the Homecare sector?
Due to expansion, we are looking to appoint a Field Care Supervisor to join our fantastic team based in Bromley, Kent.
We are growing as a business and as a result have a great opportunity for somebody who is passionate about care and wishes to progress within a genuinely caring and professional company.
As the only “outstanding” CQC rated care provider in the borough, you will be responsible for implementing field-based quality monitoring systems whilst providing support to all of our Clients CAREGivers across the borough.
- Carry out initial consultation assessments
- Draw up tailored person-centred care plans for new clients
- Maintain ongoing service user compliance, by undertaking care plan and risk assessment reviews
- Conduct QA assessments, service reviews and audits
- Carry out introductions every time a CAREGiver is matched to a client for the first time
- Liaise closely with Care Coordinators and team regarding recruitment and allocation of individually matched CAREGivers to ensure our client’s needs are met
- Monitor, supervise and mentor all CAREGivers
- Ensure all services are compliant with legislations, CQC standards and regulations
- Encourage and identify opportunities for CAREGivers continuing professional development
- Monitor and assess all clients for customer satisfaction
- Ensure the accuracy and compliance of all documentation held
- Ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date
- Delivering client care as required
- Undertake and manage MAR chart and daily log audits
- To conduct spot checks and provide ongoing supervision and support to the care team
- Ensure the recording of all necessary information clearly and legibly in line with record keeping policies and procedures
- Responding to complaints and queries from service users
- To participate in the growth and development of the business, achieving targets and delivery within budgets
- Participate in on-call rota covering alternate weekends and 1 evening per week
- Strong experience providing the highest level of homecare
- Excellent communication and relationship building abilities
- Someone wishing to further their career within the homecare sector
- Drivers licence and vehicle are essential
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.