To be the best in the industry
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. We have an exciting opportunity for an organised, enthusiastic and 'can-do' Coordinator to join our team in Bournemouth.
Due to our growing reputation, we are expanding rapidly and are looking for the right person with excellent scheduling, IT and people skills to help drive our highly regarded care business forward. This Coordinator position offers great career prospects and the chance to be part of a strong supportive, friendly team providing the very best companionship, home help and personal care services for elderly people who wish to remain happily, safely and independently at home.
It is the Coordinator's responsibility to successfully direct, organise and provide practical support to the team of 60 CAREGivers, and manage the scheduling system on a daily basis. You will ensure CAREGivers are scheduled in a way that enables them to follow an individual’s care plan in accordance with Home Instead Senior Care policy and procedures, as well as giving general support to the office team in order to provide the highest quality service to our clients.
- Coordinating CAREGiver schedules on a daily basis
- Being responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
- Developing excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers and ensuring they are all aware of the schedules
- Identifying and reporting areas of recruitment need to the recruitment team
- Ensuring the team meet CQC compliance and franchise standards
- Answering incoming calls to the office, passing on relevant information to individuals and action any responses in a timely manner
- Attending, where necessary, any care provision to ensure sickness is fully covered
- Being part of the on-call service
- Be happy working in a fast paced environment in a high pressured role
- Be able to hit the ground running whilst being keen to learn and adapt to new systems / technologies
- Be adept in organising large scale operations, and ensuring our 80 clients are taken care of in the community setting
- Make sure CAREGivers turn up, on time, every time without fail
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of logistical type / IT software systems. Our People Planner system is bespoke and assists us to allocate and coordinate all care visits to ensure continuity for both client and CAREGivers
- Be able to adapt quickly to emergencies and / or other unforeseen circumstances ensuring all visits always take place
We can offer you:
- An excellent salary of up to £22,000 per annum
- A great place to work in a great team with great career opportunities making a huge difference to the lives of our elderly clients
- Pension scheme
- Benefits package which includes high-street shops, restaurant, and gym discounts
- Social events
- Refer a friend and earn yourself £100
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounted car insurance
- Excellent training & a chance to further develop your skills and career
- Opportunity to bring and implement new ideas and ways of working
Finally, you must hold a full driving licence and have full use of a car. This is a full-time, permanent post. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.