To be the best in the industry
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
The Coordination Lead is to provide practical support and leadership to the team and will manage the scheduling system on a daily basis. The role is to ensure CAREGivers are scheduled in a way that enables them to follow an individual’s care plan in accordance with Home Instead Senior Care policy and procedures. The role will be responsible for successfully directing and organising the team, providing effective guidance to the individuals working within the team and monitoring care delivery on a day to day basis.
Ensuring the ongoing high quality of service in line with the company ethos.
Maintain compliance with all Policy and Procedures.
Has a thorough understanding of the scheduling process, policy and procedure.
- Overseeing new client procedures such as scheduling & introduction scheduling including new Client CAREGiver introductions
- Ensure existing Client scheduling including checks, Weekly schedules to CAREGivers, Weekly schedules to Clients
- Management of CAREGiver introductions to existing Clients
- Management of Client and CAREGiver communication
- Overseeing CAREGiver mobile phone support
- Management of missed start alert monitoring and follow-up
- Ensuring the team meet CQC compliance and Franchise standards
- Ensuring the daily team meeting occurs
- Coordination of the On-call and daily hand-over
- CAREGiver supervision
- Training provision for new and existing CAREGivers
- CAREGiver holiday coordination
- CAREGiver Feedback
- Ensuring CAREGiver enquiries are answered in a timely manner
- Support the Care Manager to ensure Quality Assurance activity
- EMS reconciliation
- Contract hours met weekly for Field Care Supervisors / CAREGivers
- To answer calls within the office environment, pass on relevant information to individuals and action any responses in a timely manner
- Attend where necessary any care provision to ensure sickness is fully covered
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment, well well under pressure and have a good attention to detail. Be computer literate Excellent communication skills
We will provide full training in all aspects of the role