It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead
Home Instead Senior Care is not just another care company. We offer an award winning service where the majority of our visits are over an hour. This allows our Caregivers to spend time with our clients, build relationships and deliver a truly personal service.
We are the highest rated homecare provider in England for quality of service. 97% of our Caregivers are proud to work for us and 99% of them say their job gives them an opportunity to learn and develop new skills.
The Administrator is expected to answer phones, complete administrative duties (which may include assistance with CAREGiver recruitment and necessary checks) and support all members of the office team in the day to day workings of the office.
- To offer admin support to all aspects of the business.
- Ensure all filing and data is up to date.
- To answer phones calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages.
- To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner or Care Manager.
What do you need to apply for the role?
- To be suitable for this role you must be able to demonstrate a commitment to working within a team
- Have good communication skills both written and oral
- Demonstrate good IT skills and administrative skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and within a team
- Clear understanding of good quality
- Great organisational skills
- Previous experience in an office environment
You will also need to have a full, clean driving licence and access to your own vehicle with business insurance
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.