To be the best in the industry
Field Care Supervisor
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. We have an exciting opportunity for an efficient and organised Field Care Supervisor to join our team and help support and motivate our team of CAREGivers in Bournemouth.
As a Field Care Supervisor, you will be responsible for the ongoing support of both our CAREGivers and clients, ensuring we are delivering high-quality care and living up to our excellent reputation in the community.
This is a part-time position working alternate weekends.
You must be confident in building strong relationships, as each Field Care Supervisor has their own portfolio of clients, and will be undertaking quarterly meetings to confirm they are happy with the service Home Instead provides. In addition, you will be listening to and acting upon CAREGiver feedback regarding clients, and liaising with both the CAREGivers and families about the client care. You will also be ensuring our CAREGivers are happy by scheduling 1-2-1 meetings and support visits to see how they are doing.
Other duties include:
- Providing hands on expertise in the delivery of high-quality care into the community
- Taking the lead within care visits, ensuring that you provide a full introduction for CAREGivers and clients
- Ensure personalised care planning is in place and true to the Client’s needs and requirements
- Act on feedback from clients and communicate appropriately with the rest of the business
- Oncall duties every other weekend
- Attending care visits on a daily basis to cover holidays and absence
- Monitoring compliance and standards in the community
- Carrying out field based assessments
- Ensuring client and caregiver communication is actioned
- Missed start alert monitoring/follow-up
The Field Supervisor role would suit someone with a friendly and caring approach, who has experience as a Senior/Lead Carer. You must hold a full driving licence and have full use of a car.
We can offer you:
- £200 per weekend worked
- A great place to work in a great team with great career opportunities making a huge difference to the lives of our elderly clients
- Pension scheme
- Benefits package which includes high-street shops, restaurant, and gym discounts
- Social events
- Refer a friend and earn yourself £100
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounted car insurance
- Excellent training & a chance to further develop your skills and career
- Opportunity to bring and implement new ideas and ways of working