It's not working, it's caring
Client Services Coordinator
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Post: Client Services Coordinator
Reporting to: Operations Manager
The Client services Coordinator role provides potential Clients and family members with information and service provision to meet their needs and provide solutions in the form of a Care plan. The role is varied and covers tasks such as responding to Client Inquiries and conducting Care Consultations. This role requires strong communication skills and a consistent approach with potential Clients and families who have yet to commit to our service.
· Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a Client’s care.
· Create and maintain Client and responsible party records documenting all Quality Assurance meetings.
· Ensuring the ongoing high quality of service in line with the company ethos.
· Conduct Client/CAREGiver introductions with every new Client and with every new CAREGiver.
· Maintain compliance with all Policy and Procedures.
· Ensure Client enquiries are being answered in a professional and welcoming manner
· Scheduling and Attending Care Consultations with potential new Clients
· Creating Client journals in line with compliance/policy and procedure
· Completion of Client documentation such as the signed agreement, Data Protection and other relevant documentation
· Ensure that new and existing Client CAREGiver introductions are successfully completed
· Actioning any Client/CAREGiver communication in a timely manner, e.g. Birthday cards
· Conducting Quality assurance or Service Review and completing associated paperwork
· MAR/Log audit completion and action where required
· Accident/Incident report form completion
· Complaints management, recording and follow up actions
· Ensure that all client paperwork is compliant through the audit process
· Be part of the On-call service weekdays and weekends where the business needs and compile the daily hand-over.
· Managing the Mental Capacity Assessment process and ensuring any actions are completed as a result
· To answer calls within the office environment, pass on relevant information to individuals and action any responses in a timely manner
· Networking in the community and building relationship with key referral providers.
· Attend where necessary any care provision to ensure sickness is fully covered
Minimum 2 years office experience
Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
Good attention to detail
Good written and verbal English
Be organised and be able to prioritize
Be a team player
Work well under pressure
Have the ability to adapt to a fast paste environment
Customer focus and enjoy building relationships
Have the ability to think outside the box