To ensure that our clients receive the appropriate support and a high-quality service.
The Role Includes:
- Support and mentor CAREGivers.
- Conduct staff supervisions and client QA’s.
- Maintain accurate CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
- Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
- Maintain regular contact with CAREGivers.
- Care Certificate Training and Support.
- Provide support to the Client Experience team.
- Support care consultations, service reviews and completing client support plans.
- Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
- Carry out client reviews and action these accordingly.
- Maintain accurate client records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Maintain regular contact with clients.
- Participate in on-call duties as required. compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Bournemouth as a CAREGiver. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home. This can be as simple as getting their breakfast and starting their day just right.
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
Do you have a warm heart and caring nature? Are you ready to make the difference and join a company who really cares?
To us, is personal! Is it to you?
Home Instead Senior Care in Bournemouth, Christchurch & Poole is looking for a flexible individual, who is reliable, compassionate and has excellent communication skills to support our clients in the comforts of their own homes.We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients.
Whilst the role of a "Live-in CAREGiver" is based in a person's home, the support provided is a whole team effort. We are looking to recruit someone who is dedicated to their role, is willing to learn and contribute to the team, and has the ability to work under pressure. The role is both rewarding and challenging, with great support from both family and the Home Instead Team.
- As a Live-in Caregiver, you will be required to provide the highest quality 24-hour care.
- You will be responsible for delivering your client's personalised care plan and health goals, enabling clients to live life to the full in their own home.
- This will involve supporting people with Alzheimer’s and needing Dementia care.
- You will manage Client’s medical condition, meals, medication, hygiene and ensure their safety at all times.
- You will maintain a positive relationship with your client, their family, friends and those supporting their health and well-being as well as being trustworthy and compassionate.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
- Recruitment Assessment Programme before introducing you to our Client.
- On-going training, catering to the needs of both the CAREGiver and the Clients.
- On-Call support from Key Players outside office hours.
- Access to free EAP (Employee Assistance Programme).
- Employee Discounts at various stores.
- Salary range: £650.00 - £900.00 per week
- Refer-A-Friend Scheme, up to £250 per referral.
As a "Live-In" CAREGiver, you will be provided with 3 meals a day or an allowance from the client, a separate room to stay and access to a TV and WiFi.
Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated. It is a genuine occupational requirement if the care is personal and intimate, affecting privacy and decency, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Here at Home Instead Poole, Bournemouth and Christchurch, we are looking to grow our team of Care Assistants. At Home Instead, we provide award-winning home care of the highest quality. Care Assistants are known as CAREGivers within Home Instead and the care and support our CAREGivers deliver is designed to allow our clients to live independently in their own homes.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver and we encourage people from different sectors to apply, whether that is: retail, hospitality, childcare, customer service, delivery driving. We provide FULL paid training from the start.
- Award winning training
- Excellent rates of pay between £10.50 - £11.00
- Mileage allowance 30p
- Full learning and development programme
- Rewards scheme and employee support line
- CAREGiver social events
- Refer a friend scheme
What does being a CAREGiver involve?
- Minimum 1-hour visits
- Introductions and shadow shifts to all new clients
- CAREGivers matched to clients based on hobbies and interests.
- Companionship and personal care lead care service
- Shopping, general household tasks and preparing fresh food – from scratch!
- Building strong professional relationships
- Variety on non-medical services to help the client stay as independent as possible in their own home
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to enhanced criminal record checks and references.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We are actively recruiting now, if you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, in please 'click apply', we would love to hear from you!