The Administrator is expected to answer phones, complete administrative duties (which may include assistance with CAREGiver recruitment and necessary checks) and support all members of the office team in the day to day workings of the office.
- To offer admin support to all aspects of the business.
- Ensure all filing and data is up to date.
- To answer phones calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages.
- To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner or Care Manager.
You must be confident in building strong relationships, as each Field Care Supervisor has their own portfolio of clients, and will be undertaking quarterly meetings to confirm they are happy with the service Home Instead provides. In addition, you will be listening to and acting upon CAREGiver feedback regarding clients, and liaising with both the CAREGivers and families about the client care. You will also be ensuring our CAREGivers are happy by scheduling 1-2-1 meetings and support visits to see how they are doing.
Other duties include:
- Providing hands on expertise in the delivery of high-quality care into the community
- Taking the lead within care visits, ensuring that you provide a full introduction for CAREGivers and clients
- Ensure personalised care planning is in place and true to the Client’s needs and requirements
- Act on feedback from clients and communicate appropriately with the rest of the business
- Oncall duties every other weekend
- Attending care visits on a daily basis to cover holidays and absence
- Monitoring compliance and standards in the community
- Carrying out field based assessments
- Ensuring client and caregiver communication is actioned
- Missed start alert monitoring/follow-up
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Ferndown, Dorset as a CAREGiver. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home. This can be as simple as getting their breakfast and starting their day just right.
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
The Client Services Coordinator role provides potential clients and family members with information and service provision to meet their needs, and provides solutions in the form of a care plan. The role is varied and covers tasks such as responding to client inquiries and conducting care consultations. This would suit someone who is friendly, approachable, client focused and who enjoys building relationships with clients.
- Working together with the team to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care
- Ensuring the ongoing high-quality level of service is delivered to our clients, in line with the company ethos
- Responding to client enquiries in a professional and welcoming manner
- Scheduling and attending care consultations with potential clients
- Conducting quality assurance/service reviews
- Be part of the on-call service
- Networking in the community and building relationships with key referral providers
- Attend any care provision to cover sickness
It is the Coordinator's responsibility to successfully direct, organise and provide practical support to the team of 60 CAREGivers, and manage the scheduling system on a daily basis. You will ensure CAREGivers are scheduled in a way that enables them to follow an individual’s care plan in accordance with Home Instead Senior Care policy and procedures, as well as giving general support to the office team in order to provide the highest quality service to our clients.
- Coordinating CAREGiver schedules on a daily basis
- Being responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
- Developing excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers and ensuring they are all aware of the schedules
- Identifying and reporting areas of recruitment need to the recruitment team
- Ensuring the team meet CQC compliance and franchise standards
- Answering incoming calls to the office, passing on relevant information to individuals and action any responses in a timely manner
- Attending, where necessary, any care provision to ensure sickness is fully covered
- Being part of the on-call service