It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead
Industry Leading Training, Excellent support
Our office was established in 2014 and our mission is to brighten the lives of adults giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
This role will play a viral part ensuring that our clients receive the best quality care and support and the successful growth of our business.
The care supervisor is expected to support with oncall duties and to perform a variety of tasks in the completion of service for clients and CAREGivers.
You will support our care team by providing support with consultations, care plans and client administration.
You will support our care team to provide a variety of non-medical services and allow clients to remain in their own homes and to enhance their quality of life.
The care supervisor will help clients meet the challenges of ageing with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
The care supervisor is expected to assist and support other staff members in order to provide the highest quality service to our clients and caregivers.
- Minimum of 1 year of care experience or undertaking a senior role with another provider
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Answer telephone calls with confidence and in a friendly, professional and friendly manner.
- Excellent It skills to include Home Instead bespoke software and Microsoft office ability
- To be adaptable
- An ability to listen, communicate clearly and build relationships with clients, their families and colleagues in a friendly, positive and professional manner.
- To work and communicate with other professionals
- Show respect people from different background and beliefs to your own
- Excellent timekeeper who is organized and reliable and has the ability to adapt quickly and possess the ability to make common-sense decisions at short notice.
- To be well presented
- A good level of stamina and fitness to meet the physical demands of the job.
- To hold business car insurance and have access to a car
If you will have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. You will need to have an independent means of transport.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the adults and as such expect all staff to share this commitment.
The role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.